Indraneel chuckled - so what do you want me to do ?

Arnav - You should....

Indraneel cut him in the middle - Don't tell me that I should've left you alone. Because Iam not heartless. And I believe that I met you right few minutes before the accident, because God wants to give your responsibility to me.

Arnav looked at him stunned.

Indraneel - Don't worry beta. You will remember everything. Just let go off everything and calmly co-operate with the treatment. Try to look at the best things around you instead of worrying about the things that is not even in your mind.

Kushi who tried to lessen the tension - Wah wah.... Wah wah.... What a dialogue papa. Superb, awesome. I will suggest you Arnav ji..... Hear him now itself. Otherwise the whole day he will sit near you and keep advising like this.

Indraneel gasped while Arjun and Arohi laughed. Even Arnav had a small smile hearing her.

Indraneel - Oh ho.... You were about to join Business right ? I will look after you then.

Kushi showed her tongue to him.

Indraneel - Go, go and buy ice cream for me.

Kushi - Haaw...... Umar dekhi apni ?

Indraneel - Kyun ? Where is it written that a man in fifty's can't eat ice-cream ?

Kushi - Fine Iam going.

She stood up and went near the ice cream vendor and bought ice cream for everyone.

Arjun - Arnav Bhai.....

Arnav looked at him surprised.....

Arjun - No hard feelings. I don't know where your family is. But from today Iam your brother. Ok ?

Arnav gave a small smile.

Arjun - Ah.... Bhai has accepted.

Everyone smiled and started having their Ice cream.

Arnav even though kept quiet, he started smiling seeing everyone. How much selfless this people are ? He must be truly lucky to have such persons in his life.

After spending few minutes, everyone went back to home. They had dinner and called off the day.

Few days passed -

Arnav has started walking now. Arjun went back to Shimla after spending few days with everyone. Kushi has started going to office along with Arohi. Indraneel though went to office made sure in taking good care of Arnav.

Arnav started feeling lonely and bored staying at home all the time. He didn't spending his life burdening Indraneel.

He decided to find some work. He can't ask Indraneel directly as he can't deny him if he asked him to be at home and rest.

So he thought to speak with Kushi. It was night when Kushi was sketching some designs.

Arnav knocked the door and Kushi who turned towards the door got surprised.

Arnav - Can I come in ?

Kushi smiled amused - You can....

Arnav came inside hesitantly - Err..... Kushi ji.....

Kushi laughed - Arnav ji.... Iam younger than you. You can call me Kushi.

Arnav - No it's ok. Iam fine with this.