11. Gussa Out Of Control 💀

Comenzar desde el principio

" You trust your girl, that's amazing but do not trust closing your eyes. You might don't know what she is doing behind you. " I said crossing my arms around chest.

" Keep your shits to you Shrey Gupta. You don't know my father, my brother. You don't know what they can do to you. "

" Yes. I don't even want to know. But before you do anything to me, remember to have a reality check on your so called girlfriend Maya. "

" Dont even call her name with your filthy mouth. Just because you are not rich you're trying to trap my girl. Is your family giving ideas for it Shrey? Is your father getting retired? That's why you're doing it for money. I know it. You bloody greedy -#(&%% " He raised his hand to punch me but I held that.

My face contorted with rage. Clenching my jaws I said, " Dare you drag my family into your shit or prepare your hospital bills already. I swear you won't be alive if you say another word. "

" F*** you Shrey. " Leaving my grip, he showered two punches on my face. I winced in pain and kicked his chest hard. I heard him groaning, I liked that. Grabbing his collar I punched thrice on his face. Bloody monster, I'll kill him today.

But we were separated from each other by the other students. Ankit and Madhav took me away from the place suddenly.

" Bro drink some water. " Madhav handed the bottle of bisleri. I gulped down the water at once.

" Why did you leave him Shrey? You should have kicked him hard on his main part. " Ankit spat and earned a slap on his forearm from Madhav. " Shut up. Let him cool down."

" Cool down my foot. I should really kill him and that girl also. Let's just end this topic at once. I don't want the drama everyday. He even says shit about my family. " I threw the bottle and started walking towards his class.

But I was pulled away from my friends again. " Shrey, we can't solve it like this. Sit here and let me treat that wound. "

" I am totally fine Madhav. I want to go home just. "

" But Shrey you're bleeding. " It was Ankit.

I wiped that blood coming from the cut which I got beside my lips. " No more bleeding. Done? Goodbye. " I climbed on my bike and drove away.

🌻🌻🌻

I hide my bruises from mom carefully. She'll be worried obviously which I don't want. No matter what I am doing, thinking, my mind is focusing on that Karan only. How dare he insults my dad? Until I give him a proper lesson, I will not be cool down.

I truly believe that people can't be rich with money only, they need to be rich from heart which Karan doesn't really have.

Karan was being more ridiculous day by day. I don't like to go college because of him only, everyday new fights on the same topic. That Maya...

" May I come Shrey ? " I closed my eyes hearing her sweet voice. " Come in. " I turned my head suddenly. I don't want her to see my bruises. But From when she started asking for my permission to come in?

" I'm so nervous Shrey and happy too cause I'll be going college soon. I'm so excited. " She chirped and sat on her chair. " I know college is all about fun. "

I huffed. Who said that college is fun? Why not in my case?

" I'll take admission in your college. That will be awesome. Me, Kalpana, you & Madhav, Ankit. Hehe. 5 musketeers! "

" Focus on your studies. Your boards has come already. " I said lowly.

" Hmm.. Shrey, I got farewell from all my tuitions. Our school is giving farewell tomorrow. Why don't you give me a farewell too? "