-002-

-•𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄•-

ʙᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ɪɴ ᴅᴀʀᴋ ᴍᴏᴅᴇ

The dragon screeched, restrained against Hashirama's wood style around it due to the fact the wood was physical, not something Akumi would be able to suck chakra out of

The dragon screeched, restrained against Hashirama's wood style around it due to the fact the wood was physical, not something Akumi would be able to suck chakra out of. The Susanoo attempted to slice the dragon, only for the sword to diminish due to Akumi.

However, Akumi's struggle to steal the chakra from the man was immense. He's contains the immeasurable strength to resist it too? Only Akuyami and that Hashirama has been able to do that.

Akumi gritted her teeth, before noticing her father's shadow grow, swirling towards the two double teaming her. The two jumped away, Hashirama stepping on the wood which the darkness couldn't touch, while Madara simple kept jumping away, before swinging his gumbai.

Akumi glanced at the shadows diminishing into air, snapping her eyes at her father whose yellow eyes sharpened as he put his arm up to block an imaginary opponent.

His heir widened her eyes, noticing his absent mind towards reality, "Shit!" She cursed as she took the chakra back into her body to escape the wooden restraint, grabbing her boomerang as she threw it in hopes it would block the wood making way towards her father.

"Too late." A deep voice rasped behind her, to which she widened her eyes. She barely dodged the kama aimed towards her throat as she dropped her brother's body to the ground, gripping the tanto as she landed a swift kick to his side in return for a hit to the shoulder.

"If you don't let me reach my father, I'll take away all your life chakra in a second." She growled, to which Madara fell to his knees at a sudden weakness he felt. Life chakra is quite different than regular chakra, so he wouldn't understand a way to resist it.

She grasped at her passing boomerang, turning around only to see she didn't make it, the wood pierced through Akuyami's stomach before she noticed him do another hand sign.

"What... ARE YOU DOING?! AKUYAMI!! YOU'RE OUR MAO!!" She screamed, noticing the depletion of her clan's life chakra apart from her. THE CLAN MUST BE MINE. THE NUMBERS MUST BE MINE. MINE.  

"No... nonono.." She looked down at the shadow underneath her feet, tame around her as she looked up, noticing Akuyami's eyes on her.

"Get him out of it. GET HIM OUT OF IT!" She yelled towards the Uchiha, whose life chakra did not waver from its low state.

She also noticed the fact her father would inevitably die, locking eyes with him as he spat blood collecting in his mouth.

"Do not think... this massacre is his creation," Akuyami spoke lowly to his daughter, who was gripping his shoulders tightly with eyes teeming with shock. "This is my last wish... the Mazoku teachings have gotten my son killed, and will continue to do no good. I wish... to cleanse us from such evil... but I must tell you something," his calloused hands clasped around one of her hands that was trying to restore his life energy. "You inherit the darkness, so I cannot kill you either way; however, it is so much bigger than that... go to my study, and go to the location written... Akumi, my legacy, there is no need to be afraid if the void stares back." He rasped quickly.