-008-

-•𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄•-

ʙᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ɪɴ ᴅᴀʀᴋ ᴍᴏᴅᴇ

The six members of their clan/allied group were almost at their destination as the sunrise accompanied their journey halfway to their destination

The sun left red and oranges in its wake as it begun to climb the dark sky. The blackbirds cawed to life as they broke the silence left by the cicadas. Akumi appreciated the scenery before it would disappear into a simple blue.

"Akumi-sama, I apologize for my continuous insolence but I must ask, why this possible village and not another?" Futari jumped further to be closer to her at the front, yet wouldn't dare go further than her due to respect.

"If the Hashirama Senju, Madara Uchiha, and I were in one village, the village would be an indefeasible powerhouse. Don't forget their siblings, either. Well, me in any village would automatically make it a powerhouse, but having accessible intel and allies who are strong is enough. And most importantly...."

"Most importantly...?"

"I don't wanna babysit brats all day." She yawned.

The four males sweat-dropped. Kiro and Futari's eyes twitched as Kai simply let out a smile.

Aijiro released an exasperated sigh as he tried to show the children her reasoning she graciously decided to omit, "Akumi-sama isn't the best choice to be a mentor. She was a prodigy and an asset since her birth; and you know that saying: a genius can't explain something that was inherent to them."

"So she's just a talented showoff." Kiro scoffed, to which Akumi started jumping backwards to look at him and wink.

"Hear that? Your Clan-head is a genius." She flaunted as the four sweat-dropped once again. They swore they saw stars and flowers dancing around her at her ironic heroic poise.

"But not a mentor..."

"No need to be a negative Nancy, Futari."

⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄 ☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚

The Mazoku and Akuma were in their clan compound now, as Akumi immediately went toward the place Madara said he'd put a letter if any information of a peace treaty was in place. This would save some confusion if Akumi just showed up at the Uchiha or Senju compound unwelcome.

Aijiro looked at Akumi humming with a tilted head as they all walked, before making eye contact with Kai.

"What brings you this eagerness, Akumi-sama?" Kai wondered.