LXI.

Lilith

After a quick talk with Mother Superion, Lilith decided to go out and train. Even though she was technically immortal, she still had to explore all her abilities and improve them as much as she could.

When she changed into something in which she was more flexible, she went outside. As expected, both Beatrice and the halo bearer were there.

Lilith was given two options, mind her own business and train, or try to start a conversation with them. Even though she knew it will end up horribly, she chose the second option.

"Good job Ava, I can see that you improved your skills." She said in the friendliest way she was capable of.

As an answer to that, Ava smiled after a few seconds of silence.

"Yeah, I'm getting better cuz of my Boo-Boo here." She said and pointed her finger at Beatrice.

Lilith didn't know if she wanted to cry, laugh or die at that moment because she could feel Beatrice's confusion and embarrassment.

Beatrice

Ava did and said a lot of stupid things already, but this hit Beatrice like a ton of bricks.

She was too stunned to speak and decided to talk about it with Ava later when Lilith is not near them trying to have a normal conversation.

Lilith had so many mixed facial expressions on her face that Beatrice couldn't tell what she was thinking. After a minute, she finally spoke up again and broke the awkward silence.

"I see. " She said and turned her face to Beatrice with something that should probably look like a smile. "I'll leave you both now. " Was the last sentence she said before she walked away and started her training. Beatrice assumed that all she will do is phasing and flying with her new wings.

When Lilith was far enough to not hear them, she made a gesture with her hands and muttered "Boo-Boo? Really? What does that mean Ava?"

Ava laughed and said "Oh common Bea, just a little nickname that I came up with earlier today. Don't act like you don't like it."