XXVII.

Bea smiled at her before she unzipped her pants and undressed them.

Ava was now laying under Beatrice with just her underwear on, and she could see how Bea just stares at her, exploring every inch of her body with her eyes. It was cute.

After a while, when Bea checked her whole body, she connected their lips and moved her hand onto Ava's most sensitive spot. Then, after teasing her for a few seconds, she finally slipped inside of her.

Their bodies merged into one, and it was the best night that both of them ever experienced.

*In the morning*

Beatrice

Beatrice couldn't believe what happened last night, and she was still trying to process it.

She never experienced something so pleasant and beautiful. She felt so close to Ava, and she felt like she fell in love with her once again. It somehow brought them closer together, even when Bea thought it was impossible to be closer than they were.

Ava had her head on Beatrice's chest when she finally opened her eyes, those beautiful eyes that Bea loved so much.

„Good morning Bea." She said smiling from ear to ear. Beatrice smiled back at her and answered „Good morning Ava."

They wanted to talk more, but suddenly someone knocked on the door. Bea frowned and got up from the bed to open the door.

It was Camila who knocked, which didn't surprise her at all. The thing that surprised her was how freaked out she was as if she saw a ghost. She didn't even react to the love bites on Bea's neck.
„What happened, Camila?" Bea said getting a bit nervous.

„Lilith. Lilith is here and she has a lot to tell."