LI.

After that, Beatrice left Lilith outside and went to check on Ava.

She was already awake and sat on their bed with open arms and a beautiful smile on her face, waiting for Beatrice to hug her. So Beatrice did, with pleasure.

She fell into Ava's arms which made her fall on her back, tucking her face into the crook of Ava's neck.

"Where'd you go?" Ava asked curiously, and Bea didn't even think about lying to her.

"I talked to Lilith." She said, snuggling even more into Ava's body. "You did what? Well, I'm glad she didn't kill you, that would suck." She said and laughed, but then she continued "And what did you talk about?" Beatrice was thinking for a while, not knowing how to answer correctly and clearly, but then she said "About you."

Ava

Ava raised her eyebrows in surprise, but she decided not to ask for the details and tried to make a joke instead. "Aw, that's sweet. You asked her if she'll come to our marriage didn't you?"

Beatrice laughed and kissed Ava on the cheek. "Yeah, that's exactly what I talked to her about." Was her answer, and Ava could do nothing but smile. She loved Beatrice's laugh. It was beautiful and special in some way. If she could, she would record her laugh and listen to it on repeat every day.