XLVII.

Ava froze for a second in surprise. Bea was a mystery for her. She was unpredictable and It was difficult to guess what she was thinking or what will escape her mouth.

Although she was still in shock, she agreed with a smirk on her face, because she knew for sure what will happen after they close the bathroom door behind them.

She was perfectly right.

Bea closed the door behind them, locked it, and pulled Ava closer by her waist.

Ava was excited, and her body showed it very clearly.

Bea's hands slipped under Ava's shirt, traveling across her back and stopping on her butt, pulling her even closer and slowly connecting their lips. Ava kissed back immediately and without hesitation, wrapping her arms around Bea's neck.

The kisses were wet and sloppy, but none of them cared. Their lips were needy, not planning to ever separate from each other.

Beatrice

Bea undressed Ava's t-shirt harshly, wanting to see her beautiful body again. She didn't care about her scars and the still-seeable symbol on her back. She found it very attractive, and she thought that every single one of her scars showed her strength.

She separated their lips for a moment, huffing, just to take a quick look at Ava's bare upper body, which made her mesmerized and she didn't even realize that Ava already undressed her t-shirt too.

Then, they connected their lips again, pressing their chests against each other and unzipping each other's pants.

They undressed their pants, which slowly lead to getting completely naked.

Bea dragged Ava by her hand right into the shower, turning on the hot water and pinning her against the wall.

Hot water soaked into their skin and hair, making them turned on even more if that's possible.

Beatrice pressed their lips together once again, and slowly moved her hand down her girlfriend's body, rubbing her inner thighs and then finally making her way to Ava's most sensitive spot.

She teased her for s bit, just pressing her palm onto it, but when Ava whined "Don't do this to me again... I need you." She lost it and couldn't resist sliding two of her fingers inside her.

Ava moaned softly, making Beatrice smile.

Bea kissed and sucked on her neck, leaving her 'signature' on the skin of her neck again. She knew she doesn't have to assure everyone that Ava's hers and only, but she still did it just to make it even more evident.

Ava moaned again and again as Beatrice thrust and curled her fingers inside of her, moving them still faster.

"Fuck, Bea - just keep going." She said inhaling heavily, and Beatrice did as she wished.

After a while, Ava squeezed her hand by her thighs, letting out her last and loudest moan as a sign that she came.

Bea smiled proudly and kissed her passionately before she said "I love you. Every inch of your body, every lock of your hair, the sound of your voice, and how you smell... just everything. I'm so in love with you, and It scares me but satisfies me at the same time."