LX.

*After they both got ready and went outside to start their training*

Ava

After seeing that massive piece of concrete, Ava's fear and nervousness started showing more than earlier.

She stood there, staring at the wall, hoping that Bea will change her mind and they'll train their stunts instead. But sadly, Bea never changed her daily plans. It would hurt her schedule.

"Don't be nervous Ava, you'll do well," Bea said and patted Ava's shoulder slightly.

That gave Ava a bit of courage. She made a step closer to the wall and phased into it.

The cold concrete felt weird against her skin. It wasn't touching her, but it was as if she could still somehow feel it. 

She made a few steps forward, and then she stopped. "Bea are you there?" She asked to make sure her girlfriend didn't leave her behind. After a few silent seconds, Bea finally answered "Yes Ava. I'm still here. Go forward, don't stop. You're doing well so far."

Ava smiled, and Bea's presence made her do another few small steps forward. "How much do I have left?" She asked curiously. "9 feet," Bea said excitedly, and so she continued.

After not even a minute, she could feel the fresh air again. She did it. With Bea's help, everything was possible.

"See? You made it, I told you It will be easier this time." Beatrice said and smiled from ear to ear.

Ava couldn't help it and smile too. Bea's smile was so adorable. It was impossible to not smile back at her.

She was ready to run up to Bea and hug her, but unfortunately, someone interrupted them again. 

"Good job Ava, I can see that you improved your skills," Lilith said and made her way closer to the two lovebirds.