Arjun - Haan yaar. I feel so bad for him.

Arohi - Let's do one thing. We will go and shop few dresses for him. He might need them right.

Kushi - You are right.

Arjun - We will go and purchase dresses for him then we will go to hostel and pack our bags.

Kushi - And Papa's luggage and everything is in hotel. I need to go and pack that also. Do one thing. You both go to shopping. I'll go to hotel.

Arohi - Ok.

Trio went to do their assigned task.

Indraneel is a business man who is doing garment business. Kushi who was fascinated about designing decided to explore more and chose to study her masters at Bangalore. After coming here she settled in hostel and her room mate happened to be Arohi who was studying Business management. Arjun was her friend and that's how the trio became best friends.

They have successfully completed their course and Indraneel was at Bangalore to pick up kushi at her last day. They all decided to have a dinner party and went to restaurant. That's when they have met Arnav and all this mishup has happened.

They all packed their things and Indraneel paid Arnav's bill and discharged him.

Tickets were booked and the next day everyone flew back to Darjeeling.

They all took Arnav inside their home and settled him in one room.

Indraneel - This is your room. You like it ?

Arnav looked around the room. It was so neat room with white flooring and maroon furnitures, balcony on one side. Bright sunlight was coming inside through that.

Indraneel patted his head - Don't worry and rest for now. We will go to Doctor tomorrow. Ok ?

Arnav nodded his head.

Everyone went out and let him sleep. Arnav was still in cufusion. He couldn't understand nor he could grasp anything.

As his legs are fractured he is not able to move even. So he laid on the bed simply and closed his eyes. Tears made its way from his eyes. His head ached like nothing thinking of everything. He was in sleep and woke up only to find few faces that he didn't even remember.

Sleep took over him without even him realising it.

Kushi who came inside his room sighed as he was already seen sleeping. So informing to Indraneel, the friends trio went out to sight seeing.

It was evening when Arnav opened his eyes. He tried to sit straight only to wince in pain. He found someone holding him and looked up to see it was the same man who referred himself as his Uncle.

Arnav - Uncle....

Indraneel - Hmm.... Yes tell me....

Arnav - I don't remember anything.

Indraneel sat infront of him - That we already know. Isn't it ?

Arnav - What happened to me ? Why I don't remember anything ?

Indraneel - You have got into an accident beta.

Arnav has tears in his eyes - I don't know anything uncle.

Indraneel - Hey relax man. There is nothing to be worried about.

Arnav - who are you to me ?

Indraneel - I told you right ? Iam your uncle. If you are not able to accept it, consider me as your friend.

Arnav looked down - Don't I have anybody other than you uncle ?

Indraneel sighed not knowing what to answer - For now no one Beta. You relax yourself. Don't stress yourself thinking all this. One day everything will fall in its place. Till then just feel free. Iam there for you.

Arnav nodded still looking down. Indraneel smiled as he saw the small child sitting infront of him.

Their maid came and gave coffee to Indraneel and had brought soup for Arnav.

Indraneel - Here have this soup. You will feel better.

Arnav was hesitant but Indraneel got the cup and gave him in his hands.

Indraneel - Have it beta. You have to take medicines also right ?

Arnav started having his soup while Indraneel kept talking to him slowly yet carefully. Arnav kept listening him.

Slowly Arnav started asking questions and Indraneel started answering him patiently.

Arnav has slowly started to get comfortable with Indraneel.

Indraneel - Ok beta. You lye down and sleep. We will talk tomorrow. Ok ?

Arnav nodded his head. After half an hour Kushi, Arjun and Arohi came inside. Arnav was sitting on the bed looking outside the window. The trio felt sorry for him.

Kushi - Arnav ji....

Arnav turned and looked at her.

Kushi - Is everything comfortable here ?

Arnav nodded his head.

Arjun - You want anything ?

Arnav shook his head.

Arjun - Ok. I will stay with you in this room. If you need anything you can call me.

They didn't knew what to speak further so they kept quiet and went away from the room to have Dinner.