Zayn: “Okay thanks and I will. Oh and thanks for not yelling at me.” I said.

Louis: “Yelling at your stupidity isn’t going to solve anything mate.” Louis chuckled.

Zayn: “True True. Well I’m going to go. I will talk to you later. Bye” I said

Louis: “Bye” Louis said before hanging up.

END OF PHONE CONVERSATION

Emma’s POV

He lied to me. He isn’t with Perrie because he was forced to he was with her because he wanted to be. I had tears streaming down my face. I decided not to confront Zayn right now. I will do it after the conversation we are apparently having with his parents. I decided to play dumb about the whole thing. If they were going to surprise me with this talk I was not going to ruin there ‘fun’. Plus I was pissed at Zayn; so keeping my mouth shut right now was wise. I went into Doniya’s room to splash my face with water so it didn’t look like I was crying. I heard Zayn close his bedroom door and go down the stairs. I waited a few minutes before walking out of Doniya’s room.

So I got into the living room and nobody was in here. I walked into the kitchen and saw Yaser, Trisha, and Zayn sitting at the kitchen table.

“Where is everyone?” I asked.

“Perrie and Doniya took the girls out shopping for a little.” Yaser smiled.

“Why don’t you sit down? We want to talk to you.” Trisha said. I looked at Zayn confused then sat down.

“Something wrong?” I asked. I sat down as far away from Zayn as I could, and Zayn gave me a weird look when I didn’t sit next to him.

“I want to ask you something, but I don’t want you to get offended.” Trisha started. I nodded for her to continue.

“Are you pregnant?” She asked. Well she didn’t beat around the bush did she?

“Yes.” I practically whispered.

“Who’s the dad?” Yaser asked.

“My EX boyfriend.” I said emphasis on EX. I looked at Zayn and he gave me another weird look.

“What do you mean EX? What happened?” Trisha asked.

“Oh I found out he was cheating in me, so I broke it off with him.” I simply said.

“I’m so sorry babe. Does he know you are pregnant?” Yaser asked.

“Yes.” I said.

“Does he want anything to do with the baby?” Trisha asked.

“Um… no he doesn’t actually. He signed all of his rights over to me.” I lied.

“I’m so sorry babe. How far along are you?” Trisha asked.

“ 2 months along.” I smiled. I really wasn’t really excited about this baby, because I was still getting used to the idea of being pregnant. I did only find out a week ago….

“Is this why you have been acting strange?” I asked Trisha with a smile on my face.

“Yeah sorry about that. I was trying to figure out if you were without having to ask you. Cause if you weren’t and I said something I could have offended you.” Trisha smiled.

“You can always come up to me about anything. It’s you I wont get offended.” I smiled. It was the truth! She was like another mom to me so she can talk, ask, and tell me about anything.

“Well I’m glad. Do you want us to tell the girls or are you keeping it a secret?” Trisha asked.

“Well Doniya already knows. It kind of slipped last night as we were talking. Um can we just keep it to ourselves for a while?” I asked. Trisha got up and walked over to me and gave me a hug.

“Congratulations love you will be a great mum.” She said.

“Thanks!” I smiled.

“Do your parents know?” Zayn said speaking for the first time.

“Nope. I will tell them soon though.” I said. He just nodded his head.

“Well Yaser and I are going to go shopping for dinner. The girls wont be back until closer to dinner.” Trisha smiled. No no no no no I don’t want to be alone with Zayn.

“Okay. Have fun. I’m going to go get some socks. I will see you when you get back.” I smiled. I didn’t need socks I just wanted to get away from Zayn. As I walked up the stairs I heard Zayn following me. I just walked faster hoping to get to Doniya’s room and lock it before he can get to me. I was about to close her door, but Zayn stopped it with his hand.

“We need to talk.” Zayn said. I went over to Doniya’s bed and sat down. I wanted to get this conversation over with.

A/N:

Emma is pregnant…… Is the baby Zayn’s or is she hiding something?

How will Zayn react when he talks to Emma?

Comment and let me know.

Please VOTE too :D

I won’t be able to post the next chapter tonight so I will post it as soon as I can tomorrow :D

Allie