Chapter Eighty Five

Start from the beginning

Gently lowering her onto our bed, I slide open her thighs, settling in between where I belong. Our kiss deepens and everything inside me writhes with a yearning for her. Nolee tugs on my sweatshirt and I waste no time in stripping it off. The moment her soft fingers touch my body, my heart hums with contentment. I'm so desperate and hungry for her, it's almost terrifying. I don't want to hurt her but I want her so goddamn much. Breaking our kiss, I leave a path of wet kisses down her jaw, neck, and collarbones until I'm tugging her t-shirt—mine—off of her body.

She's not wearing any bottoms, only some skimpy panties so there isn't a lot of barrier between our bodies. The feel of her soft, honey skin on mine is pure paradise. Moving my hips against hers, the utter fucking bliss leaves me breathless. Nolee moans into my mouth when I palm her breast through her bra. I can't get enough of her lips, I want to kiss them for an eternity.

"Zack," Nolee airily coos, kissing me, "I want you."

Pecking her cheek, I unhook her bra and get rid of it. Her tits are mouthwatering. Sucking on her nipple gets Nolee arching her back. I feast on her tits as she plays with my hair, the feeling of tasting her as she touches my hair with so much desire has my blood rushing with ecstasy.

After a while, I lick, suck and mark my way down her stomach, hips, and thighs. Nolee moans in need and when I slip her panties down her legs, I see just how much need. She's soaking. Licking my lips in hunger, I spread her legs wider and smirk up at her. She watches me with blushing cheeks and eyes glittering with lust.

I spread her pussy and spit. She gasps and arches her back, moaning like a sweet, sultry angel. My dick grows harder and angrier. The fucker wants inside her but he will have to wait. Right now, it's all about her.

She tastes fucking heavenly. Nolee tugs on my hair, completely a mess under my touch. Licking up her juices, I tease her clit with my tongue, sucking it into my mouth until she's crying and begging me to be inside her. Her chest rises and falls frantically, matching my own crazy heartbeat. And when I slide two fingers inside her, she comes with my name with a breathy moan. And I hope the whole fucking building hears her scream my name so they know who she belongs to.

Nolee pushes me away from her cunt and tugs me up only to push me down on the bed. I lie back as she removes my sweatpants and boxers and watch with butterflies in my stomach as she grabs my dick and sucks me into her warm, wet, wonderful mouth.

"Fuck." My eyes roll to the back of my head from utter fucking pleasure.

Holding back her hair, I watch my girl use her tongue to own me. Nolee smiles seductively, her full rosy lips glistening and that sight alone sends my lust, love, and pride into a spiral.

Holy shit.

Nolee sucks me slowly and sensuously before kissing me. I groan in the dirty kiss, pushing her down roughly onto the bed. Her surprised squeals and breathy giggles awake my hunger. I take in the beautiful view of my girlfriend laying naked, hair sprawled on my pillows, and eyes, heart, and body yearning for me.

Nolee cradles my face as I inch into her body, kissing her, grinding my hips into her, teasing her. Her thighs fall open for me, closing around me tantalizingly, trapping me in her web. Grabbing my cock, I slide inside of her and her warmth is like a bucket of hot desire poured onto my soul. I groan, rousing up my thrusts, deepening each one to penetrate her.

She's so fucking tight and hot and wet. So fucking wet. Her cum is oozing as I fuck her, coating my dick with the creamy liquid.

"You're so fucking wet." I tease her, sucking on her neck, wanting a perfect bruise on her skin. That's the only bruise she'll ever have on her perfect body. My mark from my lips.

Nolee moans sweetly, like a love song in a meadow of waterfalls and birds. Arching her back, my girl's tits brush against my chest, her perked nipples taunting me.

"Zack." Nolee whimpers in pure pleasure.

There goes her second orgasm.

Nolee's thighs wrap around my hips temptingly, her pussy sucking me further deep into her. Grabbing her hands, I hold them above her head, lacing our fingers together as I relentlessly thrust into her. Nolee moans and whimpers my name underneath me, biting her lip, looking all too lost in lust.

"Fuck, you take me so good, baby." I groan in her ear, earning a breathy, whisper of a moan.

Clamping down onto her wrist with one palm, I grasp her throat with the other. Feathering butterfly kisses along her cheeks, lips, nose, and neck, sucking on the sensitive spot just below her ear.

"You feel so good." Nolee softly whispers, eyes locked on mine, the honey in them glittering with deep affection.

I tease her with a lingering kiss, our tongues whispering along each other. I let go of her wrists and immediately she rakes her nails down my back, the harshness fueling my lust and love. Nolee's heart is pounding, her cheeks blushed with an alluring pink, and her body glistens with sweat. My thrusts become deep and fast as I completely drown myself in Nolee. Her beautiful eyes flutter close, her back bowing and our hips meet creating a mind-crushing sensation.

"Baby..." Her breathy moan as she grips my shoulders has me falling into the abyss of her affection.

We come together. My heart flutters with adoration as I admire my girl's blissful eyes, her rosy lips parted, gasping for breath. Wanting, needing to be close to her tonight, I stay inside of her, thrusting ever so slowly, giving her pleasure that makes her heart go insane just for me.

I make love to her.

Ever so softly.

Tasting her lips, cherishing her sweet taste. The heat between us is hot, our love bubbling us in our little paradise. Nolee smiles in between the kisses, her fingers dancing around my skin. Euphoria is what we make each other feel. A feeling higher than pleasure itself, happiness itself, heaven itself.

"I was afraid of feeling homesick," she speaks as I feather her cheeks with soft kisses, staring into the honey universe of her eyes, "But I don't have to worry about that anymore."

Nolee whispers a moan, a smile painting her luscious lips.

"Why is that?"

"Because you're here." She touches my cheek and I brush away hairs from her forehead, admiring her beauty, keeping my thrusts lingering and deep.

She closes her eyes for a moment, another orgasm clouding her. I take pride and joy in watching her break underneath me, because of me, moaning my name. Pecking and sucking her neck, I let her dance in her sexual craving.

"You're my home, Rumi." I whisper with so much love that her eyes glisten from happiness.

Penetrating her deep, the feel of her hot skin drives my mind and heart crazy. Grabbing her hand, I kiss her fingers and her ring before placing it over my heart.

"You own this."

Nolee looks at me with intimate adoration.

"I love you."

Once her walls clench around my cock, I come crashing down, straight into lust-filled high.

Nolee sighs in euphoric pleasure as I come inside of her.

"I love you too." I whisper against her lips.

She's my home.