The next day started with a new challenge for both families as they have to talk to their kids about their alliance.

Neil knocked on the door.

Prakash: come in.

Neil opened the door and he entered the room and saw his parents standing.

Neil: dad, you called me.

Prakash: yes, sit. I have to talk to you about something important.

Neil was looking at him confusingly.

Neil: is everything alright?

Prakash: yes. Sit.

They goes to sit on the bed and Shweta sat on the chair near them. Neil was looking at them.

On the other side, Avni was standing in her room and she picked up her phone from the bed. Avni heard the knock on the door. Avni frowned.

Avni: come in.

The door opened and her parents came inside.

Avni: mamma, papa, come.

They smiled and came.

Avni: kuch kaam tha?

Ashish: yeah, we want to talk to you about something important.

Avni: yeah say.

Ashish and Neela maa looked at each other. Avni observed them.

Avni: anything serious?

Her parents smiled.

Ashish: no, not much. ab, aa, actually, rock star, your Bari dadi has seen a boy for you.

Avni was shocked. She felt like they pulled the floor from under her feet.

On the other side, Neil’s condition was the same, the only difference was Neil was sitting on the bed.

Neil: what?

Neil got up. His parents saw him and they also got up.

Neil: yeh aap log kya keh rahe hain? larki? Asa kaise kar sakti hain Bee ji. See, dad, mera abhi marriage ka koi plan nahi hai aur ek villager se to bilkul bhi nahi.

Shweta: woh Mumbai main rehi hai. Ashish Mehta ki beti hai aur woh educated hai. Pata hai woh LLB kar rahi hai.

Neil: I don’t care, woh jo bhi ho, it’s a no from my side.

Prakash and Shweta looked at each other.

In Mehta's house, Avni was looking at her parents angrily.

Nm: ek baar mil to lo.

Avni: no, no, no.

Ashish: rock star, Bari Dadi ne kaha hai.

Avni: so, what, woh aap ki dadi hain na, aap baat Karen un se.

Dayawanti Mehta came there.

DM: Avni, kal larke wale aaenge to bina kisi drame ke tiyar ho jana.

Avni’s eyes filled with tears. She was hurt because Dayawanti Mehta never talked to her like this.

Avni whispered: you can’t do this to me. I am above 18 and I have a complete right to take my decisions.

Nm: no one is forcing you, just meet him once.

Avni shocked: No.

Sometimes, when Avni panics, she had panic attacks and she throws things in anger. It rarely happens but when it happens then no one can handle her except her parents.