"We're here" I say and she jumps slightly before turning to me. I offered an apologetic smile before I grab my things and get off the car. I jogged towards her side and opened the door for her helping her out making sure she's secure.

"Thanks" She smiles. I close the door and locked the car before turning towards her with a thought that just popped right into my head making me quite nervous. I nearly forgot I'm with a celebrity.

"Scarlett?" She hums in response looking up to me as we start walking.

"Whatever happens, please stay close to me. I mean- the paparazzi, if ever they jump out of the blue. I know you hate those people, I guess." I say nervously and I really don't know why but this makes her smile in an odd way though. She's still in deep thought.

And just what I thought, as soon as we got on the street I hear and flashes of camera and their voices tangled up to each other making it hard to understand what the hell they are saying. Scarlett stayed close to me and my hand slightly touches her back shielding her from them.

Stay close, sweetheart.

My heart starts pumping in my chest as a scene flashes into my mind the same time flashes starts blinding me. I don't know if its a memory or a dream. Either way, it felt so real. What the hell was that? I got too lost in my thoughts as we continue to make our way in the restaurant. That flashback, it hit me real good.

"Shan?" I snapped out of my daze as I felt a hand on my arm. So I look to my side and saw Scarlett looking at me with confusion and worry in her eyes. I must've zoned since I just realized she's waiting for me so we can go to our table. I gave her a smile and nod and start walking while I shake the thought out of my head.

We were guided to a more secluded area of the restaurant and as I look around. I realized that I'm a bit underdressed for this place but so far no one notices yet. A waiter comes to us and gives us the menu and yup this is expensive but whatever, its just a one time thing. We tell our orders to the waiter and he gladly took it before leaving us alone and I guess to talk.

"You go to this place more often?" I asked cursing myself for that question. To be honest, I'm really stressed right now, my headache is getting worse by the minute so I'm trying my hardest to divert my thoughts because its getting messy up there.

"Sometimes, but mostly on important occasions." She looks at me in a way I couldn't quite get.

"So this is an important occasion?" I let out a soft chuckle as I sip some of my wine. And this is some good wine right here, it figures why this place costs that much.

"You can call it that. This is actually where we first met in the flesh I mean." My brows furrowed upon hearing that. There's something in her eyes that makes me want to believe her but the chances of me affording this kind of shit is fucking zero percent so how on earth did I came to this place and meet her.

"Hmm, I'm sorry to say this but I think you might be confusing me with someone else-"

"What? No I'm not." She shakes her head in disagreement. "Do you have a twin who's name is Shannon Beveridge. If you do then maybe I am confusing you with someone else." She sighs sitting back on her seat looking quite stressed with the situation. That shut me up in an instant. She's scary when she's upset and I felt bad about it really. But what am I suppose to tell her, I'm also confused on about everything right now.