30. Big Bad Protector

Start from the beginning

           "Hey Bellamy!" I hear Jasper call, "I got an idea for gun powder!" Without any other warning Jasper comes into the tent. I hid my face in Bellamy's chest. "Oh shit." I hear him say, "Sorry I cock blocked you guys."

           "Oh my god." I mumble into Bellamy's chest, causing him to chuckle.

           "Dammit Jasper I told you never cock block!" I hear Bea yell, and the sound of a slap soon follows.

           "It's fine." Bellamy says climbing off of me, "Just learn to knock."

           I climb out of bed first and Jasper starts to look away, I guess he thought Bellamy and I were further along than we were, "Calm down Jasper I'm not naked."

           "Oh." He breathes turning back around.

           "Well in his defense, from the position you two were in, we couldn't really tell what we walked in on." Bea remarks with a smirk.

           I roll my eyes and take my boot and throw it at her. She jumps to the side, basically jumping on Jasper who instantly starts laughing. Bellamy watches as he pulls his jacket on.

"What was this idea you had Jasper? That's was so important to barge in here for." Bellamy asks bitterly, boy he's crabby when he's sexually frustrated.

Jasper laughs nervously, scratching the back of his neck, "Right..." He trails after tossing me my boot back, "I think I can cook up some gun powder, if I get my hands on some sulfur." I was lacing up my boots when Thistle and Raven popped in.

"Has anyone ever heard of knocking?" Bellamy questions with a roll of his eyes.

"Jasper said he wanted to talk to us with you about the sulfur gun powder plan." Thistle explains, she glances to me and smirks, "Nice hickey by the way."

            I let out a sigh and try my best to glare at her, "Does anyone actually want to tell us more about the plan?"

            Glancing over to Bellamy I can see him attempting to hide his smirk, as he laced up his shoes. He glances up at me, I'm pretty sure just to admire his handiwork. He sends me a wink and I can't help the blush and smile that appears on my face.

"Yeah," Raven continues, "Thistle and I thought we could make some landmines with it. Blow anything that gets too close."

"That's not a bad idea." I say putting my other shirt on over the tank top, "Can you find sulfur around here?"

"We can try." Jasper smiles.

I nod grabbing my jacket and putting it on, "Alright, do you need a team to help you?"

Bellamy stands up, "We have to make sure there's still enough people to be on watch."

"Just have the people who are off help Jasper and then they can switch off." I suggest turning to Bellamy.

"Not the worst idea you've had."

I fold my arms over my chest, narrowing my eyes, "Name one bad idea I've had."

           "You thought killing Murphy was a good idea." He states after having to think for a minute.