Bonus chapter: You Are My Gift

A/N: I have been crazy busy lately, but this story has been popping off, though I give it a bonus chapter :)

This chapter only gonna make sense if you picked Tommy ❤️ (the canon ending)
(This chapter hadn't been edited, there will be grammar mistakes)

Also, I have been thinking about writing a sequel?? (No promises tho)

Maybe that could happen next year? 💃

🎄Merry Christmas and happy holidays, y'all!🎄

Tommy POV:

Christmas. One of the most beloved holidays in the world. Last Christmas we ended up skipping because of all the drama (trauma) with Dream. This year is going to be different! Everyone in the SMP had decided to hold a secret Santa.

So that is where we all were. In the middle of the community house. People I haven't seen in what felt like years had gathered around us.

[Name] had collected everyone's name in her witch hat.

"Alright, everyone will pull a name from the hat! That's who you're getting a gift for. Oh, and no telling!"

"She means you, Tubbo!" I said as I elbowed my best friend.

Everyone laughed at our interaction. It was nice seeing everyone smile again... their smiles were nothing like his mask.

"Toms? It's your turn." Mum said as she held her hat in front of me.

I pulled a slip of paper from the hat. She went on to the next person.

[Name].

Fuck. What do you get someone who can control magic? She has everything she could ever want.

"Bossman?"

"Oh! Hey Tubbo!" I cling my paper to my chest. I couldn't let Tubbo know who I had. He would tell [Name] for sure.

"So who did you get?" The boy jumped up happily. He already forgot the one rule of the exchange.

I shook my head and sighed. "Tubbo, the whole point of secret Santa is to keep it a secret!"

"Beside... What if I got you? You would want to spoil the surprise."

"Fair," Tubbo said with a grin before bouncing off towards Ranboo. Mostly going to bug him about whom he got.

Those two look great together... it hurts... that I'm not his best friend anymore... Not that I have something against Ranboo, we're friends ourselves.

I should stop thinking about those two. They might get me married, but that doesn't mean they leave me behind, besides I already had my whole jealous arc.

I should focus on getting mum the best gift. She loves F/C and witchcraft... the problem is that she has everything she could ever want.

I guess I could just get her some supplies for potions, but that's so basic. I want her to be able to have this gift forever, especially when I'm not around.

Maybe someone else will know what I could get her. I guess the best people to ask are my best buddies, Tubbo and Ranboo!

I looked around for my two friends. Only not to see either of them. Actually, everyone had left, mostly going to go find their gift for their secret person.

Of course, they already left!

"Fuck."

"Language!" Bad yelled from the prime path.