011 - Don't Talk to Strangers

A/N: Grammarly keeps wanting to change Ranboo's name to Rainbow and Ghostbur to Ghostbusters lol. Enjoy the chapter 💖

[Name] POV:

"Tubbo?" The goat tilted his head. He tossed his head over his shoulder before his blue eyes met mine.

"Who are you?" Tubbo asked.

"No one important." I bounced off my heels. I can't hurt him. It's not because I'm outnumbered, I could easily kick all of their asses. But he sounded so broken. Like every word he says is carrying the weight of the world.

"Huh."

"I need to talk to you." I look at the duck. His one good eye stares me down. "In private."

"Yeah, that's not happened." The duck yelled. He pushed through Tubbo and up to me. "Whatever you have to say, you can say it to all of us."

All eyes landed on me. Even Ranboo and Ghostbur looked over.

"Fine. I want you to unexile Tommy!" I exclaim out.

"That's not even a word." The fox peak up over Tubbo.

"Fundy, Quackity. I'll handle this." Tubbo walked to me, finally speaking up for himself.

"I'm sorry to inform you, but Tommy is dead..."

I stared at the boy. He must've seen the tower. How long has everybody been grieving Tommy's death, when he isn't even dead..?

"Tommy is physically okay. He's with me." I explained.

"You're lying. I saw his tower. I know he's gone. Please leave my country."

"I have no idea what the tower was about, but he is fine." For the most part. I cross my arms over my chest. "If you don't believe me, you can see him for yourself."

Tubbo traded looks with Quackity. Both didn't seem impressed.

"You all can come if you like." I faked a smile. Dream is going to be pissed if he find out I went against his rules. But I need them to trust me.

"I would actually like that." Quackity steps forwards. His beanie moves with him, almost covering his eyes.

Wow. He is so short.

"I think I'll skip out on this." The fox said.

"You don't want to see Tommy?"

"Not now. But I'm happy he's alive. " And with that fox walked off. Probably having better things to do.

"Ranboo? Ghostbur are you two coming?" I turn to the other two males.

"Yes!" Ghostbur cheered and pulls Ranboo with him over to the small group.

"Okay. This might be weird at first." I pull out my staff from behind me. The Eye glowed at my touch.

"W╎リ↸ ⊣╎⎓ℸ ̣ ᒲᒷ ⎓ꖎ╎⊣⍑ℸ ̣"

"What the fuck is she saying?" I hear someone ask, but I am too focused on the spell to tell who it is.

"W╎リ↸ ⊣╎⎓ℸ ̣ ᒲᒷ ⎓ꖎ╎⊣⍑ℸ ̣ W╎リ↸ ⊣╎⎓ℸ ̣ ᒲᒷ ⎓ꖎ╎⊣⍑ℸ ̣" Wind wrapped around us. It echoed through my ears.

Tubbo seems nocturnal about being in the air. Well, both Ranboo and Quackity flipped out. One throws cruses well the other quietly prayed to be put on the ground. Ghostbur on the other hand smiles softly.