008 - You are important

A/N: This chapter has a lot of dialogue in it, like a lot, sorry but it needed to happen lol.

Tommy POV:

I cling onto [Name]. Crying into her long h/c.

Big men don't cry! Stop crying!

I focus on stopping my tears. Blinking them one after another.

"It okay to cry toms. You have been through a lot."

You don't even know the half of it... Maybe I should tell her...

"I think I should tell you the truth..."

"Only if you're comfortable with it. I won't force you to tell me anything, Tom's."

"Okay... I'll start from the beginning. Me and my big brother, Will made a country along with a couple of others and well long story short we got into a war against Dream. Anyway, after I gave up one of my discs we got independent and I-I-I—"

"Deep breathes Tommy." I do as told. Takes one large breath in and out a few times.

"And then I and Will get kicked out after we lost an election. He kind of became insane and he blew up our home." Tears overflow my eyes. I couldn't see at her at this point anymore, but I could feel [Name]'s warmth.

She is actually here for me. Not judging me for my weaknesses.

"After Willbur died Tubbo become the next president. And I may or may not have set fire to the King's vacation home. Which cause Dream to become pissed at me. So he built walls around and force Tubbo to betray me and kick me out."

I left out a few details. One was Phil, my father killed Willbur and also how will go with me to be president... to blow up my L'manburg...

"Tommy I'm so sorry. You— no one deserves to be treated like that!"

Taking me out of the hug she looked me in the face her eyes are full of tears too.

"Tommy I'll make sure no one ever hurts you like that ever again!" She promised.

"Thanks, M-mum." I regret the words as soon as I said them.

Why the fuck did I call her that? My mind filled with panic.

Though when I look up at her, her e/c lit up with happiness. My heart ached at the thought of my panic.

"You're welcome Tom's. I love you."

My heart skipped a beat. I really do love her. As in a son loving his mom-type of way.  I mean we've been together for a couple of months I feel like and I already feel like I see my mother...

"Love you too, mum."

Exhausted from all the horror of the day, my eyelids fall heavy.

[Name] POV:

I grabbed my staff and my oversized hat. I'm going to find out what happened to this child. I filled my cross-bag with random potions and food. In case Tommy wakes up before I come back I scribbled down the goal of my journey on a piece of paper and stuck it to the icebox.

"Ant!" I called out.

The cat came out running. He shifts into his human self, with ears sticking out.

"Yeah?"

"I need you to take me to where you found Tommy."

"Why? It days away?"

"Just I know something bad happened. Plus I can just fly there."

He nodded and shifted once more. We both hopped on my staff, the wind magic guided us to where Ant found my son.

Ant wasn't kidding when he said it took days. We went past many biomes before we landed on a plain. It seem to be big and then most of the stuff there looked as if it was blown up.

"Who could've done this?" I asked no one. I knew the only one who would hear was Ant so it was useless.

I walked around the place, the nether portal was broken. The tent or Tnret as it was dubbed at the top with a sign was burned from the bottom.

"Who is that?" I point to a photo of an old lady wearing a fancy hat. I hopped out of the tent and walked around.

"Holy shit!" I looked up to the tower of blocks.

Why... What is this?

I stumbled onto my knees.

Why did he do this? Why did he do this?

I kept asking myself that same question. It couldn't have been true! This couldn't have been my Tommy!

"He was on top when I found him. Looked like he was about to ju-"

"Why? What stopped him?" I interrupted.

"He saw me. Said I wasn't allowed to be here."

I grabbed Ant, hugging him tightly.

I need to get back to him. I need to find out what happened to him. I need to talk to him I need to hear it from him.

"Let's go back."

"Wait." Ant wiggled out of my hold. "I found something you might want to see."

Ant dropped a compass on the grass in front of me. It sparkled in the light of the sun. 'Your Tubbo'  was engraved into the back. Tubbo. The one who betrayed Tommy. I need to find him.

💜 Tommy's meter 💜
Congrats! Tommy sees you as a mom. He cares for you and trust you with his life.
Let hope you don't betray him :)

🤍 Strangers 🤍

💜 Adopted mum 💜

💙 Attached at the hip 💙

💚 Best buddies 💚

💛 Friends 💛

🧡 Acquaintances 🧡

❤️ Enemies ❤️

🖤??? 🖤