❤️ I choose Tommy ❤️

A/N: The canon ending? The one that makes the most sense in terms of your character's actions... for the most part. :] it is also the longest one!

Anyways sorry for the poor grammar, I'm a lazy editor 😜

Also I'm on ao3 now! Under the username Helplesssweettooth

[Name] POV:

I didn't hesitate to pick Tommy. We haven't known each other for long but I know I have to protect him and care for him as a mother would.

The best plan of action would be to get my staff back!

And I know exactly what to say.

"C-Clay!"

Dream dropped my staff in surprise. It's rolled a bit but not close enough to me.

"What did you just say?" Dream crept over to me, leaving Tommy to his own devices. He towered over me, his mask tilted downwards.

I held my breath.

"What. Did. You. Call. Me?!"

"Clay," I said with more confidence. I needed to be strong for Tommy.

"Don't you ever call me that!" Dream lifted up my body as if I was made of feathers. My confidence died down the higher he lifted me up. My legs dangle dangerously far from the ground. Dream have always been a skyscraper to me. His height was something to be fearful of.

"C-can we just talk about this?" I asked. My voice was small.

"Of course. Is what you want me to say, isn't it?" Dream started. "But you don't deserve it. You did this to yourselves."

How so? Aren't you the one who tortured Tommy?! And isolated me from everyone else?

I didn't dare to speak it. I can't risk both my and Tommy's life for a silly little comeback. It just wasn't worth it, no matter how true it was.

"Now you're going to pay."

"No! Get your filthy hands off of my mother!" Tommy shouted. The ground shook underneath Dream. His grip on me loosened and I fell to the ground.

A green and red glow emanated from Tommy's eyes. Fire surrounded him and small hills of dirt grew from underneath him. The sight of Tommy's hands caught my attention. He held my staff tightly as if letting go would mean death.

Dream shouted, "How's this possible? I have been trying to use her magic for years!". He basically stomped around like a child.

"The eye chose him," I whispered for only me to hear. I crawl away from my brother, there was no way I was getting in the middle of this fight without a weapon.

"Dream it time for you to beg for my mercy!"

"I'm not doing shit! I'm still in control here! Hurt me and I'll hurt [Name]!"

Dream scan the room for me. I had gotten a fair bit of distance between us. He groan in frustration once he saw me far away from him.

"Get his ass, Tommy!" I cheered. A smirk spread across Tommy's face. His eyes turned fully red with a hit of yellow and orange. The fire grew around him, no words need to be said for him to cast such a powerful spell.

"Will do mum!"

A drop of liquid fell slowly down my cheek. Well, a small smile grew across my face. I'm so proud of my baby boy!

The fire flickered towards my brother, attaching itself to him. Crawl up his back like tiny spiders.

"Ahhh!" Dream screamed. The burning hot element of the earth consumes his body. I watch in horror as my brother, who was my only family be for years and years. He tried to crawl over to me. But the fire clutch his limbs with each step he took. His mask wore down, falling to the ground in front of me. I gently picked it up in my hands.