Special Chapter! - Christmas in the Empire of Monsters!

Start from the beginning

"Ah! You mean Thunder Cross, right!?"

"Eto... no," Shizue pondered, trying to remember what her two students, Hinata and Yuuki, taught her about how Christmas was celebrated in Japan. "Hmm.... Was it san- no, senter? No, I think it was sant- oh I remember! That's right, his name is Colonel Sanders!"

Neither of them were right, but unfortunately, there was no one to correct them.

That year, a bearded old man dressed in red delivered fried chicken cutlets to all the children of Tempest.

________________________________________________________________________________

Mini-Chapter 12.2: Santa Shizue

Deep within the Jura Forest, there exists a hell beyond compare. Young men and women are abducted from the streets against their will, and taken there to satisfy the desires of the devil who dwells inside that insidious place, and even the great deity who guards the forest is powerless against her.

That place is called... Shuna's Workshop

"Nooooo! Shuna-san!" Shizue's screams are heard throughout the city of monsters.

"*giggles* come on, Lady Shizu! This costume looks great on you! Don't you try to leave before I'm done!" Shuna grabs the fleeing girl firmly, sealing her fate.

"Rimuru-san! Help me!" Shizue begs, but her cries are unanswered.

Alas, the cold stare of Shuna had resurfaced certain memories inside of Veldora.

"T-those c-cold eyes... f-f-freezing c-cold eyes... cold eyes... cold eyes... cold ice..."

"Alright now, Lady Shizu! It's done!" Shizue breathed a sigh of relief as Shuna finally backed off. "Come take a look at it in the mirror!" Shuna excitedly exclaimed.

I took only one glance for Shizue to die inside.

'T-this outfit! It's so short that I can see my panties! Please don't look, Rimuru-San!' Luckily for her, Rimuru(Veldora) is still crying in a corner

'T-this outfit! It's so short that I can see my panties! Please don't look, Rimuru-San!' Luckily for her, Rimuru(Veldora) is still crying in a corner. 'Well, I guess I'll just change out of it later... sigh...'

"Oh, and, by the way! I've been trying a new enchantment lately that makes it impossible for your clothes to fall off! Well... of course that means you also can't take them off..." Hearing this, Shizue was utterly crushed.

"Y-You devil!!" Shizue rushed out of the workshop, still covering her parts.

Shuna's cold smile never left her face as Shizue hurriedly rushed out of the workshop.