Chapter 4 - I've Been Found Out!

(A/N): Hi! I'm back with another chapter. I might change my writing style later if the current one proves too much of a headache, but whatever. Anyways, story:

Writing format(temporary, subject to change):

[[Ciel/Raphael/Great Sage]]

{Skills or Abilities}

{{VOTW}}

#Whisper/Mumble#

"Dialogue"

"Telepathic Dialogue"

Internal Monlogue/Emphasis

Loud

________________________________________________________________________________

Veldora POV:

I'm not in a very good position right now. Before me sits a familiar man, a man who is much stronger than me currently, and right now he is eyeing me down intensely. This man is Gazel Dwargo, king of Dwarves. I want to run, but I know that I will not have fled far before he would catch me, and I definitely know that I stand no chance to fight him in my current state!

The dwarven king flares up his aura before asking me: "Care to explain how this happened, Storm Dragon Veldora?"

A few days ago...

The aftermath of the conflict between the Goblins and the Direwolves has finally passed, and now, I can finally continue my life as a lazy Otaku NEET! Kua-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha...

Or not.

It seems like responsibilities always catch up to me, no matter how fast I run! I just want to rest and daydream about Manga! Ugh...

Why am I so anguished? Well...

"Rimuru-sama! Please forgive us for our incompetence!" Rigurd says while bowing. I look at the 'house' that he built, a shabby structure whose wooden supports are barely being held together by thing strands of fabric.

"#I guess I should have expected this...#" I sigh, it seems like traveling to Dwargon is an absolutely necessary step. "It's alright, I will not fault you for being unable to do something. What you lack is the necessary skills to build houses, and that is not a problem we can fix alone." The goblins all dropped their heads, disappointed in their inability.

"No need to be so sorrowful about this, my dear subordinates! I have already thought of a solution!" I boast. Well, it was Rimuru's solution, but never mind that! "I shall travel to the Armed Nation of Dwargon to hire skilled craftsmen! We must not be dismayed by such small inconveniences, kua-ha-ha-ha!" I struck a pose, looking down at my subordinates who were showering me in praise. Kua-ha-ha-ha! Yes, praise me more! My greatness knows no bounds!

"AHEM! I will be departing soon with a few goblins and direwolves. Rigurd! While I am gone, organize a few hunting parties to gather food and resources."

"Understood, Rimuru-sama! I will carry out this order with utmost efficiency!"

I give him a thumbs up(using my slime appendage) before hopping away to find some people to accompany my travel. I asked the Goblins and Wolves that Rimuru brought along in the previous timeline to accompany me. We only packed a minimal amount of supplies, as I expected the trip to only take a few days.

"Good luck, Rimuru-sama!" The villagers cheered as we prepared to leave the village. I waved back at them with a slimy appendage, and let out my signature 3-piece laugh.

"Kua-ha-ha-ha! Onwards, my dear subordinates! Soon, the glory of Empire of Jura Tempest shall be known throughout the world!"

________________________________________________________________________________