Chapter 10

Jeonghan and Joshua were on the dorm's couch, hugging in front of the other members. Every time one of them would walk into the living room, they would gag because of the couple kissing and cuddling of sorts.

"Seriously guys? It's our first day back from the beach house and you're already being all lovey dovey?" Seungkwan whined while walking to the kitchen.

"Don't complain Seungkwannie~" Joshua gigglef as he played with the older's hair on top of him. Jeonghan was laying on the younger's chest, his body in between the other's legs.

"Ignore them, Shuji." Jeonghan lifted his head up and began kissing Joshua.

"Oh my god gross!" Jun gagged, walking into the room with The8.

"Not on the couch!" S.Coups yelled at the couple to get up which they did.

"You guys are just jealous you're single." Jeonghan rested his chin on the younger's shoulder. "Just don't be single. Not that hard."

"Shut up Jeonghan." S.Coups sighed and plopped onto the couch.

"Who's excited for the concert in a week!?" Dino came running into the room with everyone staring.

"Shut up Chan." Mingyu joked.

"You say such nice things.." Chan definitely had a sarcastic tone in his voice. "Are we gonna plan any skits or what?"

"Well..Shua and I are going to announce our relationship." Jeonghan said proudly.

"Really!? Already!?" Seungkwan came out of the kitchen with a bowl of cereal.

"Have you guys even told the boss yet?" The8 asked.

"Who cares what the boss thinks? He could hate all he wants, but it doesn't seem like that'll stop these two." S.Coups didn't turn his attention from the TV, but what he said was definitely true.

Even though it has only been at least 2 weeks and the couple is even more inseparable than before.

"That's true. Well, hope it goes well. Make sure to plan it out first too." Vernon says, plopping down next to S.Coups.

"Guys, we should go out to eat tomorrow. There's a good spot nearby that a lot of people have been talking about." DK walked into the room with his phone in his hand.

"Hmm..sure. I don't think anyone's doing anything for the week." Seungkwan nodded his head and everyone followed along.

They were all excited, but what's coming up is not what they expected.

Author's Note: very short chapter because im preparing for something for the next chapter.
hint: ITS ANGST HAHA 🤭🤭❤️❤️❤️
why? because i like crying 🙂

🦌