Chapter 7

"Wow! Look at the pool! Can we swim in it?" Hoshi turned to the manager and the older man nodded.

Hoshi and some other members went to go change in their assigned rooms. Joshua was assigned with Jeonghan. Reasoning was because Seungkwan was the one who assigned the rooms.

In the end, everyone went to their room to changez Didn't matter if they were swimming or not, they just wanted to change. For the GOSE episode.

"Jeonghan, come swimming with me!" Joshua says after they walled into their room.

"Maybe later. I don't feel like swimming right now." Jeonghan sighed and plopped onto the nearest bed. Joshua pouted, but quickly grabbed his swimsuit and went to the bathroom to change.

When he got out, he was wearing a black, skin-tight swimsuit that showed off his slim body. It could literally catch anyone's attention. And Jeonghan seemed to be one of them.

The older was staring the second Joshua had walked out. Joshua didn't notice since when he looked at Jeonghan, the older immediately looked away.

"Does this swimsuit look okay on me? Would the Carats like it?" Joshua began to pose in front of the mirror.

Jeonghan looked up at Joshua as if he didn't already see him before. "Yeah, it looks good. They would lile it."

"Hmm..you think so?" Jeonghan just responded with a nod. "Okay. Also, you should go change too. Doesn't matter if you're swimming or not. Everyone has to be wearing a swimsuit this episode."

Jeonghan agreed and got up to change into his swimsuit in the bathroom. Joshua, of course, waited for him, but when Jeonghan came out, he wished he had left.

Jeonghan was shirtless and was only wearing swimming trunks. Joshua couldn't help but blush and feel his everyday heartbeat whenever he's with Jeonghan.

He quickly looked away from the older, but it was too late. Jeonghan had already noticed, giving him a smirk.

"Eyyy, Joshuji~ It's okay. I know I'm handsome." Joshua rolled his eyes and stood up.

"Wha-Whatever. Let's go." Joshua was still blushing while they walked through the halls, but when they got to the pool area, he seemed fine.

"Joshua hyung! Jeonghan hyung! Come join us!" DK waved at the two, but then got hit by a beach ball.

Joshua laughed and started to jog towards the pool. Jeonghan, on the other hand, decided to sit in the shade and watch the group. Along with Mingyu, Vernon and The8 of course.

After a bit, Joshua called Jeonghan over. When Jeonghan was within reach, multiple members pulled the older in.

Jeonghan stood up, wiping the water out of his face with his mouth wide opened. "Yah! Who's idea was this?"

"Joshua hyung!" Hoshi immediately threw Joshua under the bus. Jeonghan started to swim after Joshua while the younger laughed and swam away.

Finally, Jeonghan caught up to Joshua, grabbing his from behind. He wrapped his around the younger's waist and body slammed him into the water.

Even though he just got body slammed, Joshua's heart was pounding like crazy. Not because Jeonghan body slammed him. He's not a masochist. But, it's because Jeonghan wrapped his arms around his waist.

-

"Okay guys, let's prepare food." S.Coups ordered the others while everyone dried themselves and changed.

Mingyu, DK, Jeonghan and S.Coups were grilling the meat. Joshua, Dino, Jun, Seungkwan and The8 were making sides. And Hoshi, Wonwoo, Vernon and Woozi were waiting to help with anything. While playing games and doing karaoke of course.

While Joshua was making some oi sobagi (cucumber kimchi), Jeonghan came to visit in the kitchen.

He held himself up with one hand and looked at Joshua. When the younger noticed him, he flinched and softly punched the older.

"What are you making, Shuji?" Jeonghan looked at the metal bowl that Joshua was mixing.

"I'm making oi sobagi. I just finished making honey potatoes." Jeonghan gasped and Joshua giggled. "Wanna try the potatoes?"

Jeonghan aggressively nodded while Joshua took off his glove and stabbed a small fork into the potato. He held a hand under the potato so it doesn't fall and while Jeonghan took a bite, he open his mouth for an 'aahh' sound to come out, but it didn't.

Jeonghan took a few bites before stopping and eyes widening. "Joshuji, this is amazing."

"Really? I thought they tasted pretty average." Joshua shrugged and went back to mixing the cucumbers.

"No, it's like really good!" Jeonghan was still in shock. "You should make me some everyday~"

Joshua giggled and they continued to tease and flirt, making the younger members gag. They left after a few more flirts because they couldn't handle it. Good thing they had already finished all the sides, including Joshua.

Now the two were just flirting. 'Play' flirting, but seems like they were serious. Just that neither of then seemed to know.

"You two! Come out! The food's ready!" S.Coups yelled, holding the tongs in his hand.

Joshua jumped off of the kitchen counter and grabbed some of the sides. "Jeonghan, can you help me carry the other sides?"

"Oh yeah, of course." Jeognhan grabbed the rest of the sides and brought them to the table.

They all had a drunk feast and in the end, everyone was tipsy. Except Jihoon, obviously.

Both Joshua and Jeonghan went to their room and immediately fell asleep. But when Joshua woke up, he was panicking.

"Oh my gosh..what do I do..?"

Author's Note: you sing sunday morning 🥰❤️

🦌