Chapter 6

"Shua hyung," Joshua's head flipped over to The8 who was stretching beside him. "Do you like Jeonghan hyung?"

Joshua froze from the sudden question. "T-that came out of nowhere, don't you think?"

"So you do." The8 stood up and faced the older. "You were blushing the whole time yesterday. You guys are close like that all the time, but now you're suddenly blushing. It's cute hyung. Fighting."

Even though The8 had a really quiet and calming voice, what he said gave Joshua the energetic vibes.

"Thank you?" The8 smiled and walked away.

'Wait, I just admitted to liking Jeonghan? Do I really? But we're best friends..' Joshua had to tell someone and that someone was Seungkwan.

-

"Finally. I've literally been telling you since forever!" Seungkwan had a proud look on his face. "At least you admitted it yourself."

"Shut up Seungkwan. What do I do now? I don't even know if Jeonghan's gay." Joshua slumped into his seat.

"He is." Joshua eyes lit up and he fixed his posture. "I asked him already. He said he's bisexual and said he's pretty opened about. It's just no one had really asked him."

"R-really!?" Joshua smiled brightly. "But, what if he doesn't like me and he finds me weird? What if our friendship gets ruined?"

"Then it does. Hyung, if your friendship with Jeonghan hyung gets ruined because you have feelings for him then the friendship shouldn't be worth saving." Seungkwan crossed his arms. "It's not like you can stop yourself from having a crush. Just be you, hyung."

"Seungkwannie.." Seungkwan cringed from the nickname and the pout. "Thank you.."

"Yeah, yeah. C'mon let's go. We should get back home." Joshua nodded and they both got up, heading out of the cafe.

-

Joshua was hanging out in Jeonghan's room while the older was watching videos. Joshua was playing some video game on his phone, kicking his legs back and forth.

This is something they usually do. Just hanging out in comfortable silence.

Then, they heard a knock on the door. Mingyu walked in and said, "Foods ready. Come help set the table up."

Jeonghan immediately got up, but stopped and waited for Joshua, who was stretching on the bed like a cat.

"Hurry up, Joshuji." Joshua stuck his tongue out to the older. Jeonghan rolled his eyes as they followed Mingyu out to the dining room.

"What did you make, Mingyu?" Joshua asked.

"Bossam!" They heard Hoshi yell from the kitchen. "Thank you Mingyu!"

The two hyungs laughed as Mingyu ran towards the room. Hoshi was snacking on a few pieces of pork.

"Yah! Don't eat it yet! We have to set everything up!" Mingyu took the plate from Hoshi and handed it to Joshua. "Here hyung, you can go put it on the table."

Joshua did as he was told and oversll just helped set the table. At the end, Jeonghan went to call the others and when he did, so many people rushed towards the room.

"Mingyu made dinner!" It was loud and chaotic. Like usual.

Jeonghan and Joshua sat next to each other and like the lovey dovey relationship that they AREN'T in, they began feeding each other. The other members cringed, but it didn't seem like they realized.

For two people that aren't dating, they sure do get lost in each other's eyes easily.

"Stop being so cringe, hyungs." Dino took a big bite while the others laughed.

"You guys should date already." DK blurted out with a heavy sigh.

"We're just friends, guys." Jeonghan smiled at the others, but the smile on Joshua's face dropped. The other members noticed except Jeonghan since he was faced the other way.

"Y-yeah, whatever. Just eat! Hoshi put up a movie!" Mingyu began to change the topic so it wouldn't be awkward. Too late.

Joshua's heart sank, but he didn't want to show it. Not in front of Jeonghan. So, he covered it up with a smile and just hung out with his members normally.

-

'I hate feeling like this.' It was already night and Joshua was in his bed, once again, in deep thought. 'Maybe..maybe if I distanced myself I wouldn't be hurt like this. Every time things like this happens, my heart just sinks. I hate it.'

Joshua sighed and turned to his side, falling asleep to Hoshi's soft snores. He squeezed the stuffed bunny Jeonghan had gotten him, tightly as he slept.

He was upset, but at the same time he was excited for the next day. The group will be going on a trip for a GOSE episode. A vacation at a beach house for 2 weeks.

He wants to hang out with Jeonghan, but at the same time he wants to distance himself. So, he chose the second option. Hopefully, Jeonghan doesn't notice it.

Author's Note: that hope went down the toilet bruh 💀😭❤️

🦌