Chapter 3

"We're home!" Jeonghan and Joshua walked into the dorm after finishing up their modeling gig. They were slightly wet from the rain outside.

Joshua walked into the kitchen after hanging up his coat and saw Mingyu. "What're you cooking?"

"Soup because Chan got sick from playing in the rain." Mingyu continued to stir the big pot.

Joshua sighed, "Again?"

"I tried to tell him, hyung. Don't blame me this time." Mingyu shrugged his shoulders and got ready to scoop some soup into a bowl.

"We blamed you last time because you were also playing in the rain." Joshua says. Mingyu rolled his eyes and proceeded to place the bowl of soup on a tray.

"Hey, at least I'm taking care of Chan now." Mingyu sassed his way over to Dino's room. "Also, if you want some, feel free to scoop some yourself."

Joshua was feeling hungry so he went to his room and changed into some warm clothes. He went back outside to the kitchen to see that Jeonghan was eating the soup at the counter.

"Y'know, you could've at least changed first." Joshua grabbed a bowl from the cupboards and poured some soap in the bowl. "You'll catch a cold if you stay in wet clothes."

"That's why I'm eating soup. Plus, I'll change later." Jeonghan continued to eat his soup as Joshua took a seat next to him.

"Wow..Mingyu really has a way in the kitchen." Joshua took a big scoop of the soup, but then ended up burning his mouth. He covered his mouth trying to get rid of the pain. "It's still hot even after I blew it hundreds of times.."

Jeonghan laughed and turned to the younger to tale care of him. He moved closer to Joshua, hold the arms of the chair. "Let me see."

Joshua removed his hands. His mouth was slightly opened and a tad bit red.

Jeonghan slowly placed his hand on Joshua's face. Joshua looked up at the older, confused and flushed. His heart started to race again. If his heart was in a race with a cheetah, his heart would win.

"Uhm..Jeonghan?" Joshua interrupted the moment of silence and staring. Jeonghan flinched his hand back, shocked from what he did.

"Sorry.." Jeonghan went back to eating his soup. Joshua followed behind, but Jeonghan ended up eating it really fast. Jeonghan finished up and went into his room, saying goodbye to Joshua.

Joshua's now alone in the kitchen with his bowl of soup. Not only was he slowly eating, his heart wouldn't stop trying to beat out of his chest.

He clenched his shirt and felt his ears heat up. 'God damn it, Jeonghan. What in the world was that? Stop making me more confused than I already am!'

Joshua finished up his soup and went into his room. Hoshi was on his bed, using the shared TV to play video games.

"Hi hyung. Wanna play?" Hoshi held out a controller. Joshua thought for a bit, but then agreed, grabbing the controller and sitting on his bed.

"Loser has to do something for the winner?" Joshua smirked. Joshua loves betting. Especially if he's confident that he'd win.

"Sure. Let's start."

-

Joshua did not win.

Now, he has to do what Hoshi told him to do. Wear a tiger suit for a day.

Joshua's just grateful that Hoshi didn't tell him to wear it for a week.

Joshua wore the tiger onesie that Hoshi had given him. Thankfully, it was cold out so the onesie warmed him up.

"Hyung, you have to come out!" Hoshi called him from the living room. Joshua rolled his eyes, putting the hood on and walking outside to see everyone.

Some laughed and some thought it was adorable. Especially a certain someone.

"Hyung's so cute!" Seungkwan started to take photos while Joshua just stood there, pouting because that's really all he can do.

"Aww hyung! You look cute!" Dino took a photo of Joshua. "I'm posting this on Weverse."

Joshua groaned and plopped onto the couch next to Jeonghan. "I can't believe I lost." Joshua pouted, catching Jeonghan's attention.

"You shouldn't have made the bet then." Jeonghan was scrolling through his phone while Joshua just watched as the other members play fought.

-

"Did you sleep in the onesie too, hyung?" Wonwoo asked, looking up from cereal. Joshua just got out of bed and finished washing up.

"Yes, I did. I can't take this off unless I'm showering." Joshua says, clenching his teeth. He grabbed a bowl and a spoon to eat the cereal.

"Good morning." Jeonghan walked into the room, his hair all messy as if he just woke up, which he probably just did.

"Morning, Jeonghan." Joshua says, "Want me to make you a bowl of cereal?" Jeonghan mumbled a yes and Joshua brought out another bowl.

Then, Jeonghan walked away to the bathroom.

"So, how are you and Jeonghan? You guys dating?" Joshua almost spit out his cereal after hearing what the younger just asked.

"We're not dating." Joshua cleaned his mouth. "We're just friends. No romantic feelings involved what so ever."

"Bruh, we both know that's a lie hyung. You obviously like Jeonghan hyung." Wonwoo took a bite out of his cereal while Joshua sighed.

"I don't think I like him.." Joshua mumbled to himself, but it was loud enough for Wonwoo to hear.

"You don't think?" Wonwoo looked at Joshua as if his hyung was dumb. Which was understandable.

"I don't know okay!? Whenever I talk to him or we touch each other or something super small, my heart feels like it's trying to pop out!" Joshua ended up ranting to Wonwoo and like the good guy he is, Wonwoo listened for the whole 10 minutes of ranting.

"So..you like him." Stating the obvious, Wonwoo stood up and placed his bowl in the sink. "It's really obvious hyung. You like Jeonghan hyung. It's time to admit it now."

"But if he finds out-" Wonwoo interrupted the older.

"If he finds out then he finds out. He can't get mad at you for liking him and if it ruins your friendship, do you really think the friendship would be that important to save? If it dies that easily, I don't think it's worth saving." Joshua didn't argue back. Knowing that he can't fight back, he sighed and just nodded his head.

"Maybe..no, I do like Jeonghan.."

Author's Note: I HOPED YOU ENJOYED!! ❤️

🦌