35 'noisy moans '

I don't specifically remember when it started but I became obsessed with kissing him. It wasn't just his intoxicating scent anymore or the unexplainable connection I had with him. It was my mind and hormones that decided he was the one. That one I should keep close and hold, no matter what. 

 Whether or not it was a quick kiss on the cheek didn't matter. Just being close to him was enough. Whether or not it was a long and passionate kiss on the lips didn't matter. It was enough. Whenever it was in the hallway of my mansion where my guards could so clearly see. I would snap their necks if they talked.  Whenever it was in the car or in the shower. He was a missing piece of me and I wanted to hold him near for as long as I could. We connected like puzzle pieces and he had this way of making me weak.  

   Liam jumped into Tae's arms as soon as he saw him. He cried into Tae's chest while I tried to feed him the lie: that Tae was just out shopping and would never abandon him. Liam didn't say it but he didn't believe me but Tae managed to convince him. He told him that he really did go out and that was because he needed ingredients for the famous pasta he was going to make.   Liam's smile perked up at the mention of Pasta. Which made me feel the urge to kiss Tae again? Only he could have that effect on Liam. I pressed a light kiss against his cheeks. He looked at me with stars in his eyes before slowly smiling. I looked at Liam who I had rightfully earned a confused look from.

  Soon I found my hands grabbing his waist from behind and my head nestled in his neck. Tae gave me a spoonful so I could taste the cooking pasta. It tasted very good, even better than what he had served me at the restaurant. 

" It's so good." I exclaimed out loud, which Liam must've heard because he got off the couch and came to get a taste.

" It's my mother's recipe." Tae said, and I tried not to overlook the fact that was probably the first he had ever mentioned his parents. He gave Liam a small spoonful and his face lit up like a Christmas tree. His smile became contagious and we both smiled. 

" If you keep cooking like this he'll soon look like a Teletubby." I joked. I felt no need to be so hostile and tense around him. With him, I could just enjoy myself and be myself. Yet it wasn't enough to make me mutter the words I love you.

" Oh, you got jokes." I kissed him on the cheek and he breathed out a sigh of relief. His face turned into the beautiful red that I loved to feel against my body. Liam stared at us and being the great detective he was for his age. He had probably figured out that something had happened between us to make act so different. 

" What is it, little detective? " I teased. 

"  I've just never seen you two hug this much." 

" Well, it's because I recently discovered that he might be the love of my life. " I teased and Tae's body crumpled at the tease. Liam gave me a questioning look before going into the living room. There was a moment of silence before I realized his body had tensed up. 

" You should stop acting so.." The words lingered on his lips as I noticed how his expression had completely shifted. 

" Romantic ?" 

" Yes… " I grabbed and kissed the palm of his hand just as I had done days ago. Maybe he was worried about Liam's well-being, the thought of Liam becoming attached to Tae should raise concerns. 

" Don't worry. My son is very good at figuring things out. " Tae smiled and turned off the stove. 

" I was the same way as a kid. " I smiled, taking the opportunity to look at him puppy-dog-eyed. 

" Tell me more." Tae seemed taken back by my action but then he smiled. 

" But I was a boring child." As expected he had kept the response vague but it was better than nothing. I wanted to ask him for more. The phone rang and my body tensed, only one person usually calls me on the phone I keep around. My Underling and everyone else usually just texted meaning the caller was more than likely to be a person who would ruin the moment.