18 - you don't know what you do to me

*:。✩ .

˗ ˏˋ ♬ Ace ------------------- 🖇♛

  When I first opened my eyes, I saw Liam happily smiling as he stared at me.  I couldn't help but smile back. " Why are you so happy this early in the morning?" 

" Because families sleep together." He stated. I froze and felt guilty. 'Of course a kid his age would easily be confused by a situation like this.' I told myself.

" He's not your mother." I told him, Liam looked hurt by my words. But I ruffled his hair and he playfully pouted.

" Why not?" He asked and honestly I didn't know the proper answer. ' Why not ?' I repeated the question to myself.  Because he's a man. Because he isn't your mother. Or maybe it's because I can't bring myself to love him.

I saw Tae stir in his sleep and I decided to change the subject.  " Today I'll be teaching you how to fight." I said as Tae woke up. His hair looked messy and his eyes brightened.

" Um... I can help." Tae said, his morning voice was deep and in a way cute.

_____

' Why does someone who looks so weak know how to fight so well? ' I wondered as Tae instructed Liam how to do a heel palm strike.

" With your dominant hand, flex your wrist. Now aim for my stomach."  Tae ordered and Liam gently hit Tae on the stomach.

" Ouch."  Tae pretended to be hurt and Liam giggled. The happiness in Liam's eyes and his smile. ' Liam is the happiest when he's with Tae.'  I told myself. I couldn't deny it. I wanted the man who made my son so happy to be mines.

I watched them interact , but my attention stayed on Tae. If it wasn't his hair then it was his lips. Everything about him was so undeniably attractive.

After 10 minutes, Liam started to get tired.   " I need to take a shower. Will you come with me ?" Liam's asked with the same anxious doe eyes he made when he was afraid of being abandoned.

" I don't think I can."

" Then please don't leave me." He begged and Tae just shook his head.

" I promised you and I intend to keep that promise. I won't leave you!"  Liam smiled and Tae's scent flourished. After Liam left the room, I walked up to Tae.

" Hi?" He awkwardly asked as his cheeks began a light shade of pink.

" How do you know how to fight?" I questioned. Tae froze and the blush on his face disappeared. His scent became anxiously intoxicating and I could tell that he was struggling with the answer.

I didn't mean to make him anxious, I just wanted to know him. My stupid heart decided the best way to make it up to him, was with a kiss. Our lips met and this time I didn't want to pull away.

His lips aligned perfectly with mine and his breathing began to pick up. Tae pushed me away and I got to see the blush reappear on his face. His scent signaled that he wanted more, but then why did he push me away.

  " You don't know what you do to me." I told him as I took the hand he used to push me away. I held it up to face and kissed the palm of his hand.

He didn't turn red. No, he turned pale but for a good reason.  He wanted me like I wanted him and I knew that because his eyes darkened and his scent became a drug.

- me mentally preparing myself to write a smut  or maybe a fluff chapter.

*:。✩ .

˗ ˏˋ ♬ Can we get this chapter to 20 votes ?  ------------------- 🖇♛