14 ' out of my sight '

-•*:。✩ .

˗ ˏˋ ♬ Ace ------------------- 🖇♛

When he rejected my offer of $100,000 per month, my heart clenched. To think he hated me to the extent of denying himself practically free money. Even thinking about how he hated me, gave me chills.

" Why not ?" I quietly asked him. I didn't realize it, but I had this intimidating look as I asked the question. Tae's brows dropped, leaving this cold and sad look on his face.

" I don't think I can do that." Tae had avoided the question causing my dom side to wake up. I raised an eyebrow and reached for his face with my pointer finger. I lifted his face feeling butterflies in my stomach when his eyes met mines and electricity seemed to shoot through me.

" Why not ?" I firmly asked. Tae's cheeks quickly became a flustered red and his lips parted, almost as if he had lost his breath. I realized what I was doing and quickly pulled my hand away. Tae laughed a forced laugh.

" I feel the same way about you. I can't stand being around you. " His words were ironic, because I felt the exact opposite. I needed to be near him at all times. I needed him to touch me. I needed him in my life. I had wondered if he felt the same way about me as I did to him. But ironically he hated the very person who was becoming obsessed with him.

I should have given up then and there, but whenever I was around I couldn't help but listen to my heart. It was as if my heart had stated ' he is not something that you can give up on.'

" I won't bother you. I am usually very busy with work so you probably won't see me that much." Tae's eyes flickered and it might've just been my imagination. But his light ocean eyes turned into a dark and depressing shade.

" I don't want to be around you! You don't understand how miserable I am when I'm around you. I can't stand it!" Tae was screaming and he had tears running down his face. The word miserable was the last feeling I wanted him to experience when he was around me.

An instinct in me caused me to wrap my arms around him and pull him into my chest. Tae gasped, causing me to hold on to him tightly. I could feel his heartbeat against my chest and the way his whole body tensed around my touch. For a moment his body eased and his heartbeat became rapid. I could feel and smell that he felt comfortable.

But not a moment later, something seemed to hit him. His body tensed up and his heart started to painfully beat.

" You don't understand, stop." He put his hands on my chest and pushed me away. The feel of his hands on my chest made me flustered. He looked at the table and thought about something. He was thinking about something painful, and I knew that because his scent screamed ' protect me'.

Finally he looked over his shoulder and nodded. "Ok, I'll take care of Liam." I felt esthetic when he said it, even though I knew his decision caused him pain. It was because he hated me but I could fix that later. But at that moment all I needed was to make sure that he was around me.

"Good, I'll take you home and we'll sign a contract for 1 month to see how it goes."

"Why not tomorrow ?" I smiled at the question.

"Because I don't want you out of my sight anytime soon." Tae admittedly looked away. But I could see that his face had become more flustered than I thought possible. A pretty red that I had to see. I reached for his chin and pulled his face towards me.

His face was red as if his pulp lips and ocean eyes weren't already pretty enough. He was so beautiful and not just because he resembled Liam's mother. But because he was beautiful in his own way. Tae pulled away and I chuckled, causing him to blush even brighter.

" Also because Liam is dying to see you."

•*:。✩ .

˗ ˏˋ ♬ vote and comment ------------------- 🖇♛

Shout-out to BunnyWitch2020 for the idea of eye changing . So sorry for not updating for like 2 days straight. The only excuse is that I've literally started my period two days ago, so I'm guessing it had to do with that. But seeing this story ranked so high in gay romance, honestly makes me more motivated to write.

June , 3 , 2022 1:07 am

Lol I should sleep now