They walk up to my car saying "how was the show? "We got him good didn't we TK" as they do our secret hand shake. "Go take care of your girl man, she needs you more at home, then we need you here" Dante says.

I look over to the beautiful girl who is still unconscious, still breathing, with her long lashes fanned over her face, her lips slightly open and my large jacket covering her small frame.

I touch her skin and she is finally warm. I'm glad I did something right. I props my friends, and wait for them to safely get into their cars before we drive out of the parking lot.

My mind is contemplating between the hospital or between bringing her to my house. I would love to have her in my bed, but I desperately want to make sure she is okay, so I take her to the hospital.

I carry her inside, her jacket is still wrapped around her as the nurse brings a bed over to me at the entrance as I place her there.

They ask me questions about who she is, I lied and said Kaia is my wife. They asked me what happened to her and I guess she got drugged by a random guy at the club. They tell me she is in good hands and that I did the right thing bringing her here. I still wish I ran after her even. Fuck why did Yazzy have to be a fucking drunk.

Fuck how am I going to explain everything to Kaia, I hope she knows and can forgive me. I also wonder if these doctors can tell me my results for anything I could've gotten sexually, but I'm too embarrassed and worried about Kaia.

I doze off in the hospital chair as I wait for the doctor to come update me on my girl. I really hope she is okay

***

"Sir, sir, sir are you awake" I feel gloved hands shaking me awake. "Yes sorry I am awake I dozed off'. "It's okay sir, follow me as I take you to her room and update you on her health" I nod my head to her. "So Kaia Wellington your fiancé, she wasn't drugged, she passed out due to a concussion. It is not severe but she will be in some pain for a few days, hopefully she will be awake in a few, i'll check in with you guys later" "thank you for your help" she gives me a brief smile, as I turn away from her and walk into the room

Kaia is wide awake looking shocked. "Don't freak out, the light skin guy he was touching you inappropriately, he gave you a concussion, me and my friends beat him up until he was unconscious, then I brought you here.

She was so silent, her eyes were wide and puffy from crying and I just wanted to crawl into the hospital bed and hold her. She begins to squint and I know the hospital lights are hurting her, so I instantly turn them off, and turn on the lamp in the back corner of the room.

"You beat him up? "Yes Kaia" "until he was unconscious" "Yes baby" her eyes begin to water as I walk up to her bed and slowly reach for her hand to see if she will let me, and she does.

"Do you want to tell me what happened? It's okay if you don't want too", "I don't want to talk about him touching me" I nod my head to encourage her to keep talking, "but I do know how I got the concussion, he smashed my head when he had me pressed against the wall twice. I saw and heard you coming down the hall and that is when I began to pass out".

"I'm so sorry baby, I wish I came right after you but Yazzy was a messy drunk, she puked everywhere and I stood there until Ava came, then I came after you". "I can't believe you were fucking Yazzy and coming to me" a tear drops down her face. "Kaia I was not I promise, I broke things off with Yazzy months ago. I blocked her, she got a fake number and shared that name and picture with me, I didn't do that, she isn't my girl, I only want you I promise, please believe me" I pleaded to her.

"I still don't know if you have chlamydia or gonorrhea or something, I am scared you must have passed something onto me and I don't know if I'll be able to forgive you if you do" she says, as she looks down and twiddles with her thumbs. "I understand that mamas but let's solve that when I get the test results back, right now you need to drink this water and take this T3's so it can ease the pain". She doesn't look at me so I take initiative, hand her the water and pills, she hesitates but then takes it, as a slight sigh falls from her lips.

I sit there watching her, I stroke her soft cheek and feel how cold she is. "Are you cold?" "Yes a little bit" "I can warm you up", "seriously June now isn't the time to be sexual with me" 'I don't wanna be sexual I wanna warm you up, please let me". She doesn't say anything so I kick off my shoes, take off my t-shirt as she pulls the comforters back, where I slightly see her lace panties and my dick instantly twitches.

I slide into the sheets and turn her on her side slightly so my front is to her back as I pull the sheets up over us.

I feel her body slightly relax as she takes a deep breath in. "Do you want your phone, or for me to call anybody?" "No it's okay" she says "I am fine right here in your arms".

I smile to myself and give her a kiss on her shoulder, and I can feel her body do a little chuckle. "Go to sleep my love, I'm going to be right here when you wake up". Her hand reaches behind her as she grabs my hand, laces our fingers together and says "you promise?" "Yes I promise, I love you Kaia go sleep" as I rest my head onto the pillow, and pull her closer into me.

"Goodnight Jbae '' she says, "goodnight baby", as we lay in silence and doze off into sleep as the sun begins to rise through the semi-black out curtains. 

A Christmas present to you all! I hope you enjoy, and happy holidays 🎄

Authors note✨

Spoilers for chapter 24 on my instagrams @kmvalentinee and my twitter @kellyvalentinee 🤍

See you all next chapter ❕