KAIA

I wake up and I instantly feel the cum pooling in my panties..

I check my phone and there is messages from my girlfriends asking me to go out to the club tonight and there is no other messages from June.

Theres really no surprise to me because I didn't respond back to his messages but I don't know what to say to him back. Instead I reply back to my girly group chat of my four gorgeous friends and tell them I need a night out.

Ava, Yasmin and Victoria come storming into my room around 10 minutes after I send my message back to them.

Yasmin starts digging into my closet "Kaia you have so many ripped jeans in here that I never see your thick light skin ass wear" "bitch get out of my closet this boy had me on my knees in front of him and a next girl was calling his phone."

"OMG GIRL BFFR" all three of them say and it makes me giggle a little bit, I need a night out with them.

(Be fucking for real)

"Yup and he's never been tested before he got with me" Ava's mouth drops open "girl I hope he doesn't have anything" "I know me too, he sent me a picture of him in the clinic". "Thats cute Vic says, but also upsetting at the same time, I know you were feeling him heavy".

"Guys I told him I love him.." I blurted out as I begin to think the licks is kicking it. "BITCH" they said in sync again. "You hoes must have your periods synchronized because no way you're saying the same shit at the same time" I say. We all laugh together but my eyes begin to tear up, as my lip quivers.

"Awe bitch don't cry over him, we'll find you a finer mans but we won't be able to, if we don't hurry up and get fucking dressed.

"First we have to take shots" Ava says, "agreed" we all say together giggling afterwards.

Ava picks a red shot glass, I pick pink of course, Yasmin chooses, Yellow as Victoria chooses green. All of our favourite colours.

Ava sloppily pours tequila into our shots as we clink the glasses together giggling as the liquor burns down my throat.

I love my girlies and they're right, but in my heart I'm still craving June. I want him sexually so badly right now... I think it is the shot that I just took that is heightening my horny ass for him.

We all settle on outfits as we seek approval from each other. I am wearing white ripped jeans that hug my thighs but snatches my waist, a white long sleeved crop top with a deep v neck and strings along the side that show case the side of my breasts. I paired it with some clear heels and a white small bag that is big enough to put my money and lip gloss in.

Ava is wearing an all black leather dress that fits her curvy thick body, some high thick heeled leather red boots and a cross over red bag.

Yasmin has gone more classy than sexy wearing a long cream button up blazer with white heels with strings that cross over her slim legs.

Victoria got a call from her parents who have decided to pick and leave, sticking her with her siblings to babysit. She quickly took another shot of tequila, kissed us all on our cheek, slapped my hard on my ass making me moan/yelp slightly as she knows that's a turn on for me, and later turns and dashes out the door saying "love you" as we say "love you more" back to her.

Yasmin passes out, as she takes a nap me and Ava do our makeup. She is doing a dark smokey eye with a gold lid, thick lashes and red lip stick to top it off. I do something more simple as I brush through my brows, apply mascara, blush and a pink lip liner as I top it with some gloss.

We approve of our outfits and proceed to wake Yazzy as we walk out to get our Uber as we head to the club.

(PS. I know this is a short chapter, I am so sorry, school has been hectic, but don't worry it will get juicy again ! 🤪)

Authors note ✨

Spoilers for chapter 22 on my Instagram ! @kmvalentinee and more on my Twitter ! @kellyvalentinee 🤍

See you next chapter <3