JUNE

I woke up the next day. I'm scrolling through my notifications on my phone. It is around 7 am and there's no reply back from this Kaia girl. I am actually stunned right now. I keep on refreshing our chat of the message I sent to her. I'm also checking to see if she deleted me out of her followings but I am still there. I think this girl is really not that interested in me... Oh well.

I go back to what I said the night before. I am going to give her 24 hours to reply back to me, if she doesn't then she is going to get blocked. I already have enough girls to entertain me on my line right now, I don't need any other females to bother me at the moment anyways.

I decided to eat a light meal and get prepared to head to the gym. It is around 8 am and I am about to step out the door but in the process of doing so I get a notification and the sound is the one for Instagram. I quickly check my phone and I realize it is just a celebrity going live. I get irritated and quickly shut my phone off and storm out the door. I never get this type of treatment from girls. Girls always message me back. They simply know better.

I arrive at the gym and I start putting in work into my legs, my back, and abs. I hardly work on my abs. I am constantly always trying to build my back muscles and I am also trying to gain more muscle in my legs. My back is by far my favourite to try and put effort into. Although, girls love off guys with abs so I obviously need to look sexy for them when I'm naked. I'm about to leave the gym and there is still no reply back from this mystery girl. I get into my car, still no reply. I arrive home and there is still no fucking reply.

As I enter the bathroom my chest is rising and falling with irritation. I don't understand why there's an unusual amount of annoyingness that is flowing through my body right now but there is. I start to distract and admire myself in the bathroom mirror above the sink. I'm such a fine mother fucker, why would she want to ignore all of this?

I wonder if I should double text her and say good morning or something but I don't want to come off as desperate. She is a pretty girl, I bet guys are double texting her several times throughout the day and maybe she may or may not like the attention. I feel like every girl likes the extra attention but I don't want to drive her away. I just put my phone down and hop into the shower.

Her face in her pictures is flashing through my mind right now. The pretty videos of her smiling are as well. Her lips are so perfectly shaped. I begin to wonder what they would look like wrapped around my dick. My cock slowly begins to jump and I bring my mind back to reality. There's no way I could be feeling a girl this much based on her pictures and posts in her highlights.

None of the pictures on her feed show off her body figure but it is clear as day that she is fit. She has a flat stomach, she has a little bit of thighs, she has breasts but they aren't huge and they aren't mosquito bites either. They seem like the type I can easily cup in my hands. I begin to wonder what her ass is shaped like. If she doesn't have one then that is okay, i'm a titties type of guy anyways. Although, in my mind I do feel like she has a little something packing behind there. Her thighs are just screaming it. I feel like I'd enjoy giving her backshots, having my balls slapping against her clit and her ass clapping against my thighs. I like to be aggressive while having sex. Grabbing her breasts, reaching farther up and choking her. Slapping her ass to make her jump then grab her by her waist again slamming my dick deeper into her as she jumps back closer to me after I slapped her ass. Man I really need to take a deep breath at this point and stop thinking so sexually.

I think the reason why I want her attention so badly is based upon how attracted I am to this girl. This hasn't happened to me before. Usually I would wait to see a girl in person first before I get sprung off of their looks but I don't know, this girl just doesn't give off catfish vibes to me. In some of her pictures she is wearing makeup and in others she isn't and she is still giving off the same looks. There is no drastic change. Like if I were to see her in person I wouldn't be able to tell if she is wearing any makeup or not in a way.

My shower thoughts are over and I hop out. I dry off my body, do my skin care routine, grab my phone and head out the shower. I don't bother checking my notifications because I didn't hear any sounds go off while I was in the shower. I get dressed and do a quick stretch before hopping into bed for a quick nap. I decided to scroll on tiktok but I got a notification from instagram and Kaia finally messaged me back. I was surprised, I thought I was going to have to block her for the one time but she really did message me back!

Her response was simple and cute, it explained her late response in a way and she also asked me a question as well. This girl is actually mad cute from the way she texts, I have to laugh to myself. I'm glad she replied back to me. I feel like I'll really enjoy myself around her and something more can bloom overtime. I begin to think to myself that I need to chill, there's no way I can carry on like this over text for a girl I don't even know. There is no way I could be planning a future with a girl who I haven't had one successful conversation with. The mysterious Kaia. 

Authors note ✨

Spoilers for chapter 8 on my Instagram ! @kmvalentinee and more on my Twitter ! @kellyvalentinee 🤍

See you next chapter <3