" Welcome home , You are the lady of the house you are in charge of the house so whatever you say goes . Mary will help you with anything , Come let me show you our bedroom. I looked at him like he was crazy we didn't agreed to be in the same bedroom at all . I grab his arm and said.

" Wait we didn't agree on that , Why am I staying in your bedroom". I asks him

" Because after you see you're closet you don't want to be in another room". Chris says then kissing my head he looks down at my finger and see i still have on the engagement ring on , he looks at me then said .

" Alright, Follow me ". He says

As we walked up the stairs it looked like a hotel hallway it was such a long hallway I followed him to the master bedroom as he opens the door I walked inside and stop walking looking around the room now this was a big room it had a huge king size bed , white carpet, beautiful paintings on the walls everything was so organized the bathrooms yes two bathrooms in a master bathroom with a big tube in it and behind the tube was a clear glass shower behind it . Chris walks up to me and said .

" Come on , You're closet is this away. My closet is on the left you're closet is on the right . He says as we walked up the stairs it was a another room. One half had already had my shoes , boots and luxury bags on the self and then we walk to the other side with my clothes already hanged up and jewelry in the island drawers .

" Woah , This is nice

" Woah , This is nice . Some of these are not even my clothes though "? I said looking through the rack of clothes

" Yeah , I called your'e mother and asked for your sizes then bought a lot of clothes , shoes and jewelry for you ". Chris says with his hands in his pockets.

" Well thank you Chris , It's amazing I have my own clothes though ". I said looking around the room.

" Well since we're getting married , I want my future wife to feel like royalty ". He says looking at me

" You don't have to talk like that ". I said shyly looking down on the floor

" Talk like what"? He asked with a confused facial facial expression