A/N

So this is a royal Percy x Reader story!

I WILL NOT TOLERATE HATE COMMENTS TO ME, OR ANY OTHER READERS. IF YOU MAKE A HURTFUL STATEMENT... DO NOT BLAME ME IF SATAN CAME TO YOUR DOORSTEP!

Hope u like it!!! Basic Things tho:

(Y/N) : Your name

(N/N) : Nick Name

(F/c) : favorite color

(M/n) : Mother's name

That's it for now :)

(Y/N) is the princess of the Sun Kingdom. Her dad is Apollo, and Her mom is Naomi Solace. Her brother is Will solace, married to Nico di Angelo, prince of the underworld...

Percy is the prince of the Atlanta Kingdom. His dad is Poseidon, and his mom is Sally.

Leo Valdez is a soldier of the Sun kingdom. His dad is Haephustus, and his mom Is Esperanza.

Annabeth Chase is the princess of Owl Kingdom, Her dad is Frederick Chase, and her mom Athena

Piper McLean is the princess of The beauty kingdom. Her dad is Tristen McLean, and her mom is Aphrodite.

Jason Grace is the Prince of the Sky Kingdom. His dad is Zeus and his mom is Beryl Grace. His sister is Thalia Grace, an eternal maiden.

Hazel Levesque is the Princess of the underworld, Her dad is Hades/Pluto and her mom is Marie Levesque. Her brother is Nico Di Angelo, and her husband is Frank Zhang. Prince of the War kingdom. Will Solace is her BROTHER-IN-LAW.!!!

Frank Zhang is the Prince of the War Kingdom. His Dad is Mars and his mom is Emily Zhang. His wife is Hazel Levesque.

Nico DI Angelo is the Prince of the Underworld. His dad is Hades/Pluto and his mom is Maria di Angelo. His Sister is Bianca di Angelo, an eternal maiden. His husband is Will solace.

None of the People Uncle Rick wrote as DEAD is NOT dead in my story 😁

Read my other stories ppl:

I am forced to love a bad boy (Percy x reader)

A Business Marriage (Percy x reader)

Romeo Juliet (Percy x reader)

I'd want your hand in marriage (Nico x reader)

I've never wanted to meet her (Nico di Angelo's love story x OC)

I'm doing an x Reader story soon, but here is a question. Do you want Leo x Reader one-shots or Nico x Reader one-shots? Comment! and Vote! 😉