Y/n
Yuh cause I'm loyal

Pablito
Y/n let's go get your car

Y/n
Where is it

Pablito
Idiot you left it at the cafe yesterday

Y/n
Oh okay let's go get it 😊

Pablito
Yes

Y/n
Where are we seeing each other

Lewa
Do you guys see-

Frenkie
We're not blind

Memphis
I see who you are

Araujo
You are my enemy

Y/n
MY ENEMY

Pablito
Y/n DONT

Y/n
Why🤧☹️

Pedri
All of you are cringe

Stegen
For real

Iñaki
Fr

O.D
Pedri you're Short
Everyone reacted with 🤣

Pedri
Okay then giraffe
Pablito reacted with 😂

-

I saw Gavi next to my car waiting with his hood on again, I jogged quickly towards him and opened the car with my keys.

"Go in quick!"

We both got inside the car and I started laughing in an instant.

"What are you laughing about?" Gavi sounded offended when I pointed at him and laughed even more

"I CANNTT you looked like you were about to rob my car!"

"Puffffft" Gavi didn't want to get mad but he definitely didn't sound happy.

"OKOK I'm joking I'm gonna stop I swear." I spoke and then it went quiet. I turned to face Gavi and he turned to look at me.

"Whaaat??" Gavi stretched his word in confusion.

I bursted out laughing again along with turning on the car hence heading to the nearest yet somewhere far from the people so we'd have our time together.

We both opened small topics and talked about it on our way, Gavi had no Idea where I was taking him so he kept quiet most of the time.

"How did you learn to drive?"

"My dad taught me, why?"

"Ohh you drive so well, with one hand aswell like a professional."

"Now you're over doing it hahahah I'm no professional but thank you. I really trust my car over anything!"

We had finally arrived and I told Gavi to stay in the car if he wanted to so nobody would bother him.

I ordered us churros and something to drink and as soon as I got my ordered I left walking over to my car.

"Here, eat"

"All of it??" Gavi was surprised

"Okay you don't want it then? Give it to me."

"Noo hold on ILL EAT IT." He grabbed the package with the warm churros and started eating them.

"So do you like it?"

"Yeah it's good I haven't seen this restaurant before?"

"OK here's the funny story like I was craving something sweet at 2 am so I started searching for a good place and I ended up driving all the way there to grab churros but they're worth it."

"Do you want one?" He looked at me

"Hmm SURE give me one."

I took the one he holding to give it to me.

Later I sent him home cause I didn't want to steal a lot of his time but I really loved being with him it made me feel happy.