19 -Im Sorry-

HELLO! I tried to update after a billion years. Im really sorry for the in-activeness

Thanks for the comments, votes, everything! After this update, i dont know when i will update again. But i will try my best and not let you guys down! ^^

~~~Sunday
-Your P.O.V-
You sighed as you looked up at the ceiling. You heart and mind was still craving for Midorima. How you wish you could run to him and tell him to come back to you. How you wish you could tell him that you don't love Akashi. But theres one thing stopping you, your pride.

You turned to the side and looked at your phone for notifications. Was there any from Midorima? Sadly, no. You sighed again and saw a message from Asuna and Akashi.

Asuna wrote everything in capital letters, 'OH MY F- .. GOD, OH MY LORD. ARE YOU SERIOUS?! WHAT HAPPENED? TELL ME! I'LL BE SURE TO BEAT HIS SORRY ASS! YOU'RE NOT CRYING RIGHT? OH MY GOD I WANNA HUG YOU TIGHT, BUT IM NOT IN JAPAN. ITS GONNA BE FINE OKAY?'

You smiled sadly at her message, how great it was to have a best friend. You replied, 'Its okay, you don't have to beat him up. I did something out of anger. I accepted... Akashi's confession in front of Shin. Because, his dumb childhood friend kissed him on the damn lips! Then out of anger.. I accepted his confession and... Kissed Akashi on the lips too. I feel like explaining everything to Shin but i scolded him harshly.. I don't want to swallow my pride and talk to him again.'

You sent her the message and looked at the message Akashi sent to you. 'My empress, i'm really happy that you accepted my confession yesterday. I couldn't even sleep a wink. But still, i fell asleep. You were in my dreams too, i miss you already.. I wanna see you, lets go on a date at 4pm, i'll treat you to dinner. I invited Shintaro too, it'll be a double date.'

You blushed at his message, only to frown afterwards. But you had a plan, to make Midorima jealous. You're sorry for using Akashi but you couldn't lie to your feelings. 'Sorry, Sei.' You thought bitterly. 'Yeah, i'll get ready by 3:30pm. Thanks. :)' You sent him the message and the message, as usual, was back in two seconds. 'Yeah. [Y/N], i love you.'

You blushed to your ears and tears fell. You felt REALLY terrible. You clenched your fists and gritted your teeth. You dialed his number because you couldn't bear to lie to him anymore. "Yes, my empress?" His calm voice made you feel worse.

"Sei, i'm really sorry! I'm just using you to make Shin jealous. Please stop treating me kindly, i'm worser than you think. I'm sorry, i'm sorry. I'm sorry, Sei. I'm really so-"

You cried and he cut you off, "[First Name], i know. But i'm willing to do anything for you. You're not worst, you're the best. You called me and told me your true thoughts. You're a great girl. Perfect for me but sadly, you don't think the same. Its okay, i'll help you to be with Shintaro again. Lets meet at 3:30pm okay? Relax, i got my kiss from you yesterday. I'm craving for more but i don't want to hurt you. We'll break up tonight, let me be with you one last time.."

You cried harder, listening to how kind he is. He really loves you, but you are taking his feelings for granted. You took a deep breathe and stopped your crying. However, your voice is still cracking. "Yes, one last time. I'm really sorry, Sei. You're a great guy too. But i really love Shin. Nobody can replace him. I know i'm cruel to say this but, please help me to be with Shin again."

"Sure. I'm always here for you when you want a listener or a lover. See you." He chuckled but you could hear him sigh before hanging up and you frowned. You got up from your bed and washed your face, oh my god. How many times have you cried for Midorima?

You prepared for the double date and went downstairs. When you opened the door, you saw Akashi leaning on his car. You felt tears well up in your eyes again.

"Shall we go?" He smiled and you nodded, "Yup, Sei-kun." You added the honorifics and he smiled. It was.. Sad.

~~~
Its not really good, this chapter. But please continue to support me! Thankyou ^^