11 -Bitter sweet rejection-

~~~Monday
-Your P.O.V-
The next day when you reached school early , you put the letters into Akashi's , Aomine's and Kise's lockers respectively . Looking around , nobody was looking , you hurriedly walked to your classroom .

You studied your Science notebook while waiting for the bell to ring since theres nothing else to do . Then Midorima walked to your table after like 15 minutes .

" Why did you come early ? " He asked and sat on his seat beside yours' .

" Erm ... Sorry . I had to do something . " You said , you weren't lying . Its real .

He said , " Tell me beforehand next time . "

You nodded , feeling bad for not telling him first .

xxxx Timeskip School ends ( A/N : SORRY ) xxxx

You were about to leave the classroom with Midorima but you bumped into ....

" A-A-Akashi-kun ? " You didn't want to , but you stuttered .

He was with Aomine and Kise . He held up a paper . More specifically , a letter . To be exact , the letter you wrote for him .

" I need to ... No , we need to talk to you . " Akashi said . You gulped and looked at Midorima .

" I'll wait for you by the lockers . Don't you dare make a move on my girlfriend . " He told you then glared at them .

They smiled- smirked ... ?

What were they going to talk to you about ? Were they going to break you and Midorima ? Or were they going to scold and shout at you ?

You sweatdropped nervously and followed them outside the classroom .

The students were slowly leaving , giving the four of you space to talk .

" Y-Yes ... ? " You tried to smile but failed .

Aomine and Kise looked at Akashi and nodded . Huh ?

" [ Last Name ] , i've read your letter . I could feel your apologetic feelings and sincerity . I'm happy you still thought for us . You tried to put it in a nice way but yeah , it still hurt us . Its fine actually , because i just fell more for you . " Akashi smiled and you raised your brows a little .

This wasn't going the way like you expected . You wanted him to give up on you but you've just made it worse .

" B-But Akashi-kun , i already have Shin- " You tried to explain clearier to him but Aomine interrupted you .

" The way you wrote it actually made me happy . You are willing to spend time to write the letter for us , for me . I'm sure we still have some chances to be in your heart . And about Satsuki ... Nah . You just made me love you more . " Aomine said , blushing a little and you shook your head .

" N-No ! Y-You've got it wrong ! I- " You tried to explain again but Kise cut in .

" How you are stuttering now is so cute ! Ahh damn , why do you have to be so perfect , [ First Name ]cchi ? And no matter how many fans i have , none of then can compare to you ! I love how you always think for others . " Kise winked and smiled at you .

Your face heated up , this has totally gone wrong ! All three of them just like you more now !

You just bowed a little and apologized again then ran away . You hoped they didn't come after you . Yeah , luckily they didn't .

You panted when you reached the lockers and Midorima asked , " What did they talk to you about ? Why did you run ? "

You stabled your breathing first and told Midorima , " Actually , i wrote letters to them . I wrote about how i'm sorry because i can't accept their feelings . I wrote it clearly but just now they said ... " You stopped halfway as you blushed again .

" They said ? " Midorima adjusted his glasses .

You kept your silence , biting your lips .

Midorima suddenly pinned you against the locker and it made your heartbeat faster .

" What did they say ? " He looked at you seriously and you blushed even harder . You even have difficulty breathing now .

" They fell in love with me more . I-I'm sorry ... Shin . " You said and he smashed his lips into yours .

Your eyes widened but you closed your eyes to accept it .

After a few seconds , he pulled away and said , " I have confidence i won't lose to them . "

You blushed and he grabbed your hands , both of you walked back home together .

~~~
Ohmygod. xD