I'm back.

Sorry for the author notes == Okay, let me get to the point.

Thanks to  @DaisukiProject for giving me a great idea... I'm going to write more chapters! I don't know how long or how short it would last though..

Well, its only been like two or three days since i've said this story is on hold... Now its not. Haha.

And i would like to thank - for telling me the information about first names and last names in Japan, thankyou!

Oh and great, i wrote the whole thing wrong. xD Oh gawd. I feel like re-writing this. But im too lazy for that.

Please continue to read this story and feel free to read my other stories!

And i will change the way i write... I'll leave spacings for paragraphs e.g.

        I walked down the street and hummed my favorite song.

I'll stop putting spaces between the speech and quotation marks e.g.

        "Look, you might not know who i am but, you shouldn't mess with me. This is just an advice to you, who doesn't know your own place." I hissed as i looked at her.

        "W-What...?" She looked at me, startled.

I hope its not messy or complicated.. Please tell me if it is!

Anyways, THANKYOU SO MUCH, -, - and my dear readers♡

☆FOLLOW☆VOTE☆COMMENT☆GIVE IDEAS☆