15 -Closer-

You know the closer you get to something , the tougher it is to see it . And i'll never take it for granted ~ ♬♩ You should know this song right ? xD

~~~Wednesday
-Your P.O.V-
You woke up for school the next day . You didn't want to go to school but you needed to go . You did your daily morning routine and before you walk out of the toilet , you looked into the mirror again .

Red puffy eyes with the band aid on your cheekbone , scars on your arm and a bruised knee ... Doesn't it look just like you tried to attempt a suicide ? You laughed strengthlessly .

' Ugly . ' You thought and quickly looked away from the mirror . ( A/N : Thats exactly me everyday .-. )

You started walking to school but when you passed by Midorima's house , you fastened your pace . You went to school without your sockings on , and you didn't care about how others looked at you as you walked to your classroom .

" [ First name ] ~ Oh my god WHAT HAPPENED ?! " Asuna ( A/N : I forgot about me . xD ) exclaimed with a surprised look .

" Yes ? " You asked , smiling .

" Why do you look like this ?! " She asked and you laughed , " I'm always like this . Ugly , horrible , stupid and annoying . "

" HUH ?! No ! You're beautiful , awesome , smart and NOT annoying at all ! Who told you all those ?! I'm going to shove a cactus down their throat ! " She said and you smiled , " Its the fact . Theres no need to comfort me . "

" Whaaaat is wrong with you today ? Did something happen when i was absent ? " Asuna asked and you shook your head .

You immediately looked away and frowned when you saw Midorima walking in the classroom .

" Morning , Midorima-kun ! " She greeted and Midorima said , " Morning , Yuuki-san and ... [ Last Name ]-san . "

There it goes again , the heartache , the lump in your throat , the tears . It all came back . ' Didn't i cry enough yesterday ?! Damn it ! No , i'm not going to cry . I can hide it in . Especially in front of Asuna . '

" Morning , Midorima-kun . " You gave your best forced smile .

' Whats with all those wounds ?! She's not even wearing her sockings ! Her knee ... Her cheekbone and her arm ... What exactly happened ?! Suicide ... ?! No way , why ?! I can ask her right ? As a friend for now ... Because we're in school . ' Midorima thought as he adjusts his glasses .

" Where did you get those wounds ? " Midorima asked and you flinched at his voice .

" Why do you care ? We're only friends . " You didn't intend to say this ..

" Yes , we're friends . So i am asking you about this . " He said like its the most normal thing ever and it ticked you off .

He felt nothing even when you felt so like dying yesterday ?

" Okay , i fell down . Thank you for caring , friend . " I said . Asuna grabbed my arm , not your injured arm of course and dragged you out to the rooftop .

Not here again ...

" What exactly happened between you and Midorima-kun ?! You started calling each other by last names ?! " She asked worriedly .

" ... We broke up , yesterday . " You said as your head hung low .

" . . . EHHHHHHHH ?! Why ?! " She asked and you said with tears , " Because i'm ugly , stupid , horrible and annoying . He must hate me now . "