14 -Fresh wounds-

My tears are forming ;-;

~~~Tuesday
-Your P.O.V-
The dreadful lessons that you had to spend with Midorima beside and his harsh words  have finally ended .

The tears that you held in for hours ... You can finally cry to your hearts' content when you reach home .

You took your bag and left the classroom , not waiting for Midorima .

" Wait , [ First Name ] ! " His voice just made your heartache more .

" Yes ? " You tried your very best to not let your voice crack and not let your tears fall .

" I have something to tell you . " His head hung low and he looked at you with serious eyes .

' A ... Break up ? Surely ! But i love him so much ... He's going to break up with me ! ' You thought and panicked .

" I-I'm sorry ... I have something else to do . Maybe next time ! " You tried to run but he grabbed wrists , making you turn back .

You frowned , why is he this eager to break up with you ? He can't even stand being in a relationship with you for even one more day ?

You shook his grip off and forced a smile , " Okay , i'll listen . " You looked on the ground but he held your hand and led you to the rooftop .

This is the last time he's going to hold your hand . You tried your best to remember this warmth that you love and that you're going to miss .

He let go of you and you clenched your fists to prevent you from the process of breaking down .

" Lets ... "

" Okay . I got it . " You answered him before he could finish his sentence . Because you just want to escape this place as fast as you can .

" But you haven't listen to what i'm going to say ... " Midorima then thought , ' She knows that i want us to act only like normal friends in school ? Because i think if we get any closer in school , i can't control myself anymore . I just love her too much . '

" I already understand . Bye . " You walked back downstairs and started running when Midorima couldn't see you anymore .

' Its over . We're over ! Why ? Why ? Why am i the only one madly in love with him ?! ' You thought as you ran out of the school , holding your bag tightly .

You ran faster to your house but you tripped on a stone and fell , hard .

You went back home with a bruised knee , an arm filled with fresh wounds and a scar , still with blood on your right cheekbone . Not to mention your tears too .

You went up to your room and treated yourself randomly . A band aid on your cheekbone , you wiped the blood off your knee and arm and just washed it with water . You didn't even feel the pain .

You lied down on your bed , not even bothering to change out of your clothes and torned sockings .

You looked at your phone and opened a song at random .

---

*Skip if you don't want to read the lyrics*
Secondhand Serenade - Like a Knife ( Just some parts )

I know i'm not the best for you but promise that you'll stay .
...
Cause today , you walked down in my life ...
Cause today ... Your words felt like a knife ...
I'm not living this life
...
And all i wanted was to love you but i'm the only one to blame
...
Cause today , you walked down in my life ...
Cause today ... Your words felt like a knife ...
I'm not living this life
...
All you did to stop this bleeding , but this scar will stay forever
This scar will stay forever
...
And these words they have no meaning , if you cannot find the feeling that we held onto together
Try your hardest to remember
...
Stay with me ... Or watch me bleed
I need you just to breathe

---

" Shin ... " You mumbled before you cried out everything in your heart .

You cried yourself to sleep , with the fresh wounds that was on your body and in your heart .

~~~
UWAHHH MISUNDERSTANDINGS EVERWHERE