5 -Bento-

~~~Wednesday
-Your P.O.V-
Midorima and you are having lunch in school at the rooftop .

" Ehh ? You're eating bread again ? " You frowned your eyebrows .

" Is there something wrong with eating breads ? " He said calmly and ate another bite of the bread .

" No ... But don't you ever eat rice ? Its more healthy ! " You tried to argue and ate a mouthful of rice from your bento .

" Dinner . "

" Hmm .. What about breakfast ? " You asked again .

" Toast . " With that said , he finished all his breads .

" Ehhhhh ?! Ah , i know ! I'll make bentos for you everyday ! " You smiled while blushing and he almost choked on his water .

" N-No ! Its too embarrassing to eat it ! " His face flushed red and you gave your puppy eyes .

" Ehh.... I ... Can't ... ? " You pouted and he panicked .

" ... Okay , i get it already ! " He finally gave up and you smiled brightly .

" Yay ! Any favorite food and least favorite ? " You asked and ate your eggroll .

" ( A/N : I'm just going to use some random food ) Eggrolls and i hate cucumbers . " He said and you smirked in your heart . He hates cucumbers huh ... You're going to make him eat it no matter what .

" Alright ! I'll bring it to school tomorrow ~ " You hummed and finished your last mouthful of food .

xxxxx Timeskip next morning xxxxx

" Yes , this is perfect . " You said as you closed the bento cover .

Kekekekeke , cucumbers at the side as decoration but you'll find a way for him to eat it . Then your speciality eggrolls , octopus hotdogs with cheese and fried chicken karage (A/N : I forgot what its called .. ) And another layer of rice .

You packed your bento and his' together in a plastic bag . Then you happily hopped to school .

xxxxx School xxxxx

" Shin ~ ! " You tackled him from behind .

" W-Wha .. " He turned around and you smiled at him .

" Morning ! " You greeted happily and let go of him .

" Morning . " He smiled and you blushed . His smiles never fail to melt your heart .

During class , you were anticipating for lunch to come quickly . The bell finally rang after the dreadful Science- The Science you l-loved the most . . .

" Shin ! Lets go ~ " You sang and dragged him to the rooftop .

" Okay , stop dragging me ! " He plyed off your hands and you just smiled sadly .

" Sorry . " You know you were being annoying , but thats the only way to show that you're working hard as his girlfriend .

When the both of you reached the rooftop , he sat down beside you . You took out the bentos and chopsticks from the plastic bag and handed him his' . He smiled and opened the bento then his smile turned to a small ' o ' while sweatdropping . He gulped and shivered .

" W-W-What the heck are those disgusting green cucumbers doing here ?! " He shouted .

" They're delicious ! Trust me ! " You smiled and took one slice of it and moved it to his mouth .

He shut his mouth tightly and turned his head away .

" Come on , Shin ~ " You laughed .

" Noh... ! " He said , still shutting his mouth tight .
You acted like you were sad and put half of it in your mouth .

Before you could bite it , he bit the other half . Your faces were sooooo close that you shut your eyes tight . Then you opened your eyes and saw his face green . You ate your cucumber and blushed when you thought of how he ate the other half of it .

" S-Shin... Why did you eat it ? " You asked , smiling a little .

" I d-didn't want you to feel sad . Ugh , that tasted horrible . " He said and ate a big mouthful of rice . You smiled , ' How sweet . '

" Thank you . Is my bento nice ? "

" Yes . B-but its not like i-i like it or anything ! " His tsundere-ness mode turned on again . You laughed and said , " Yeah , i know . I know . "

" Shin , " You called out .

" Hmm ? " He started to eat the eggrolls , " This is nice .. ! "

" I love you . "

" ... W-W-What are you saying now ?! " He almost choked on the food and you laughed it off .

" What about you ? " You looked at him .

" W-What about me ? "

" Shin .. " You faked tears and he quickly said , " Okay , i-i love you too ! "

" Hehe . "
~~~
Sorry for the short chapter .