4 -Megane-

I might write ' i ' instead of ' you ' accidentally , so please excuse my mistakes
'-';
~~~ Tuesday
-Your P.O.V-
The next day when you woke up , the first thing you thought of was Midorima . You just couldn't get him off your mind . You walked to the toilet and did your daily morning routine , ate breakfast downstairs and left for school .

While walking , you blushed when you saw Midorima .

" Midori... -Shin ! " You gathered up your courage and called out to him who was not far away .

You ran to him , tugging his shirt . Then you saw him ... SPECTACLE-LESS . You almost have a massive nosebleed . The girls were all drooling over him . It ticked you off so you asked , " Shin , why aren't you wearing your glasses ? "

" The television ( A/N : I forgot what he watches :b ) said that for today , i didn't need a lucky item . Instead , i needed to take off my glasses . " He explained . You were confused , lucky item ?

" Lucky item ? " You asked .

" I bring that everyday . "

So he's a person who believes in these ? You just knew another thing about him so you became happy .

" Is your eyesight really poor ? What is this ? " You took out a book from the bag and showed him the title .

" S-Spanish .. ? Why did you bring a - " He squinted his eyes to see .

" Nope , its English . " You said , interrupting him.

You laughed , held his hand and walked to the classroom with him .

During lessons , you kindly asked for permission from the teacher to sit beside Midorima and explain the things to him . Luckily , the teacher said you could do so . Its Science lesson now , the subject you hated the most . When the teacher started to teach , you panicked . How on earth are you going to explain a subject you always failed to Midorima ?

" E-Erm ... He's saying that ... The .. Density of the ... What the heck is the teacher drawing ? Ah i mean , the density is erm ... Volume .. Mass- "

" Its fine if you don't know . " Midorima smiled at you . You were relieved that he wasn't angry , but you felt useless . You couldn't even help him in the easiest way .

" Midorima-kun ! Sensei is saying that the density of the rock is more than the water . You can find out the density of an object by ... ( A/N  : I have no idea . xD ) " Tomoko from beside explained to him clearly . He smiled and he thanked her .

She was blushing throughout the lesson while explaining everything to him . You just sat beside Midorima , not doing anything .

At the end of the lesson , you thanked her and she said , " I didn't do it for you , i did it for Midorima-kun . " Then walked away .

You didn't know what to reply and Midorima did not hear that too . You dropped your head low and Midorima noticed .

" What's wrong , [ First Name ] ? " The gentleness in his voice made you relax .

" No ... Its nothing . " You shook your head and smiled without any strength .

You thought that you must study hard when you go home . So next time you will surely be useful to him ! 

The rest of the day passed by like any other day and you guys are finally dismissed .

" Shin , lets go . You can't go to the practice today , you don't have your glasses . " You said and took your bag .

" Okay , but wait here for a moment . " He said and you raised my brows .

" Okay ? " You said , confused . Where is he going ?

Then you saw him walking to Tomoko , he accidentally bumped into a table and you almost ran in to help him walk . But you saw Tomoko helping him . You looked down , feeling empty . They chatted for a few minutes and you just waited outside the class .

He came back to you and both of you started to walk to the gate .

" What did you talk to her about ? " You asked out of curiousity .

" I just thanked her for explaining the subject to me just now . Then we both realised that we like this subject as much and started to talk about it . Sorry it took long . " You were quite surprised that he talked this much . They like Science .. ?
' I will like Science too then ! I'll study it right away when i go home ! ' You thought .

" No , its okay ! " You smiled and he nodded .

" Shin , should i send you back ? Last time when i was walking home , i saw you going into your house . Its not far from mine . You don't have your glasses on , its dangerous . " You asked worriedly .

" Its fine . "

" I think i should still send you back , i'll get worried . " You said and you could see him blushing .

" Do whatever you want . Its not like i want you to .. " He faked cough twice and you laughed . 

When you finally reached his house , you weren't sure if it was really his' . You looked at the family card ( A/N : I don't know .. ) outside and it wrote Midorima .

" Yes , we've reached . Its just a few houses away from mine . " You smiled happily and he suddenly turned around to look at you .

" S-Shin ? Whats wrong ? " You asked , did you go to the wrong house ?

" T-Thank you . " He said and hugged you .

" Huh... ? T-Thats what i should do ! " You laughed and hugged back .

He pulled away and both of you blushed .

" Bye . " He said and smiled a little .

" Bye .. "

When you reached home , you immediately took out your Science book and studied . After two pages , you dozed off .

~~~