6 -Study-

Sorry to say but ... This is a KnB fanfic but theres no Kuroko and Kagami xD

~~~Thursday
-Your P.O.V-
Yosh ! To make up for the past two days of not working hard on Science , you'll study it for the whole day without breaks ! You determinely put in a thick Science book into your bag and when you walked out of your house , you started to read it .

' Even when walking , i'll study ! ' You thought and started to make your way towards Midorima's house .

*bump*

You staggered and fell to the ground with your book .

" G-Gomenasai ! " You said with your face heating up and picked up your book .

The person reached out his hand and you held it and stood up . Then patted away the dirt on your skirt .

" [ Last name ] ? " You looked up and saw ...

" Aomine-kun ... ? " Your gaze was set upon the dark blue haired guy .

" Its dangerous , reading books while walking . " He looked at the book you were holding and you laughed nervously .

" Haha .. I know . "

" You're into Science ? " He asked and you shook your head .

" Then ? " He stared at you like you were crazy .

" Uhh ... Some reasons . And Aomine-kun ... Your hand ... " He looked at his hand which was still holding yours and quickly let go of it .

" Ah , sorry . " He blushed and you thought it was really rare to see him like this . You giggled and you saw Midorima coming your way .

" Shin ! " You waved and smiled .

He walked to you and said , " I didn't see you waiting for me so i came to find you . "

Your face heated up , he came to find me ? Aww !

" S-Sorry ! Something happened ! "

" With him ? " He glared at Aomine .

" Whoa , whoa . Midorima is jealous ? " Aomine smirked and your inner fangirl started to scream . He's jeal-

" As if . " The two words killed your inner fangirl . But then you saw both of them glaring at each other , the situation is tense . One wrong step and you can consider yourself dead .

" E-Erm ! Lets go , we'll be late ! " You pushed both of their backs and they just turned their head away from each other . You sweatdropped .
After much struggles , the three of you finally reached the school . You and Midorima walked to your classrooms and Aomine went to his' . Which is just beside yours' . The rest of the GoM are in Aomine's class too .

" Mi-do-ri-ma-kuun ! Morning !" Tomoko ran towards Midorima immediately when he stepped in the classroom with you .

" Oh , morning . Takuwa-san . " Midorima said calmly .

" Muoh ~ ! Just call me by my first name ! To-mo-ko ! " You saddened , she was treating you like you weren't there .

You tugged on Midorima's shirt without even realising it . He looked to you and you blushed . You quickly let go of his shirt and walked to your seat .

" I'm sorry but i can't . You're not close to me . " He walked to you and pat your head once . You smiled secretly and when Tomoko followed after him , she bumped into you without apologizing . It was on purpose . You didn't mind but Midorima did .

" Apologize to [ First Name ]. " He glared at Tomoko .

" S-Shin.. Its fine . " You sweatdropped .

" Midorima .... Shin ! I can call you that right ? " She smiled and it ticked you off .

" No . "

" Okay , fine . " She pouted and Science lesson started .

Midorima wanted to ask you something about Science and you were prepared to answer him but he suddenly turned to Tomoko and asked her . ' I must work hard so i can help him ! ' You thought and concentrated on the Science lesson .

" Now , can anyone tell me how does a water boil ? What process is used ? " The teacher asked and you hesitated before raising your hand a little . But Tomoko immediately answered it , " Convection . ( A/N : Is it ... ? I forgot >< ) "

" Correct . Please elaborate on it , Midorima . "

" ~~~~~~ ( A/N : I hate Science ._. ) " Midorima explained clearly but Tomoko talked back .

" But sensei , i'm sure it is ~~~~~~ ! He's wrong ! "

" Convection only works when ~~~~~~~~~ . " He said and you didn't even understand what they were saying .

" But doesn't it means that ~~~~~~~ ? "

" No , it means that ~~~~~~ . So i'm the one who's correct . " He said , adjusting his glasses .

" Alright calm down . Both of you got correct but Midorima's explanation is more specific and advanced . Well done . "

" I see , then ... Good job , Midorima-kun ! " Tomoko smiled and Midorima ... Smiled back .

He was smiling because the teacher praised him. No . He was smiling because ... It was the first time someone talked back to him on Science and he was ... Interested in what Tomoko is saying .

You felt a sting in your heart . ' No , no , no . This is not the time to be depressed . I must work harder so i can match up to his standards ! ' You thought .

The Science lesson ended and you learned new things . But still , you continued to read your textbook and write notes on your notebook .

" Midorima , Takuwa . You seem interested in Science . Would the both of you want to go to a lecture by a famous professor who majors in Science ? " The teacher asked them and you stopped writing and looked over to them .

" Yes ! " Both of them said , smiling . For some reason , you didn't want to see that scene . Both of them thinking of the same thing , talking about the same thing . Smiling at the same thing.

' I should stop being so annoying , getting jealous every now and then . Next time , i will be the one talking to Shin about Science ! ' You told yourself and started to study again .

" Come to my office with me . " You heard the teacher speak and saw them walking past you . Midorima didn't even inform you about it , but you shrugged it off .

After a few minutes , they returned with a slip of paper on their hands .

" Midorima , remember ! Tomorrow , afterschool ! I'll wait for you by the lockers . " Tomoko hopped back to her seat and Midorima nodded . You could see he was really happy . You were glad that he could attend the lecture .

" Shin , where is the lecture going to be held at ? What time does it start and end ? " You asked and he handed you the paper .

-
Venue : Kyoto , International College . ( A/N : I'm making this up . )
Time : 2:00pm to 6:30pm .
---- Please sign and pass this slip back to your Science teacher ---
-

" Thats long ... Four hours ! Then you won't have time to eat lunch and dinner ! I'll make a bento for you and wait for you outside at 6:30pm . " You said and he shook his head .

" Its far . You don't need to come . " He said and you smiled .

" Its okay ! "

" If you say so . " He smiled a little .

From Tokyo to Kyoto ... 1 hour and 30 mins i guess . ( A/N : I DONT KNOW ) But you're willing to go for him ! Because , if you didn't go ... Him and Tomoko ... Nah that wouldn't happen .

You snapped out of your thoughts and continued to study .
~~~