chapter 7

now everyone is sitting and staring at boruto.

"so now just tell us", shikadai asked him.

"ok.." boruto said while sighing and then he start telling them.

"I will tell you everything from the beginning.

it starts when both my dad and Sarada's mom are cheated by both sasuke and my mother. then both my dad and sakura came close due to there pain and then they both started dating each other but then suddenly tiger came in our life.he lives In his own apartment but by some reason he was kicked out from his apartment and then he asked dad to help him to find new home for him then dad give his asylem in our home as he is one of best friend of dad just like other friends of him.

he then shifted himself to our house and then start living with us and he also teach somecombat techniques of him to me and Sarada.

but one day when I noticed that dad is not coming to home from somedays then I asked sakura that why is dad is not coming to home as after they started date each other he comes home regularly in evening but from some time he is not coming home then she said that he is busy in work that why he can't come to home but I am not satisfied with that answer then next day I asked her again when dad not came home last night that is she can check on him that he is alright or not then she said that she will but she never go to his office.

then next day I decided to go his office myself and check on him.

when I go to there shikamaru stopped me at the door of office and not allowing me to go in office but after insisted him more he than allowed me and when I go to his office , I saw that dad is crying and his eyes are totally red like tomato ,its just like he is crying from months and never stopped. I see his face who lost his light and smile and has no expression on it and he is just seems like..like.. a dead man with breathes.

I am just shocked and stand there as I never see dad like this as his cheerfull personality is like gone for ever.he is just giving cold aoura and his blue eyes are like not usuall as bright and they seems dull.

then I came close to him and said, "dad!" then he looks at me and start crying again then I asked him why is he crying and why is he not coming home and what happened to him.

he ignored my questions and hugged me tightly and then again start crying. for me it seems like he is in some pain which is slowly becoming unbearable for him. I then hugged him in return to give him comfort and then after sometime I pulled him away and wiped his tear and ask him again that what happened. then shikamaru came in to office and tell dad to go outside the office and take some fresh air and talk with me.

he nodded and then we both came out of the office and then we came into one park near hokage office and sit on a bench.

then after sometime dad start talking with me".

boruto stopped and looked at everyone and there Is only one thing he can see in there eyes is that what happened then. silence remained and then he again start talking.

"then he told me that he was betrayed by everyone he loved the most and now he has nothing left in his life.i was just shocked by his word because I know that he feels betrayed by mother but he recover himself from it and he is now happy with me, sakura and Sarada.

then I asked him that why he feels to betrayed and why is he like this.

then he told me that one day when he get free from work earlier than he decided to give surprise to sakura and thers by going home earlier as no one expected him to be home this early. then he go to aunt ino's shop and buy some flowers for sakura and then he came close to the house and then he hide his chakra signature and reduced his chakra level so that no one can find him outside the house and he can surprised them.