WHO IS YIN??

Who is Yin?

Auther's POV:
Yin is a character created by me.
He is just my imagination.

Yin is a person who came in life of Naruto when he was child.

He came in his life after hinata's incident and live with him and give him happiness to extent he can.

He trained him and help him in studies.
And with his guidance Naruto is not that dumb person which is shown in any series but he a better person and with help of yin his life is not that much hard.
When Hinata came in Naruto's life then yin leaves the apartment of Naruto so that both hinata and Naruto can have some alone time and nobody knows where is he gone but whenever Naruto needs him he was there for him.

Yin is mysterious Person who has some god like powers which is not dependent on chakra but he never revealed his power till the point it is necessary.

He never revealed his powers infront of anyone even not to Naruto.he just act as normal Person.

And he always protect Naruto and guide him in his life.

His powers are that he can give any one any power like sharingan or rairegaan or bykugaan or so many other powers but he knows that giving some one that much power will be dangerous.

That's why he never revealed his powers.

In next chapters you will know when he show his power first time.