Chapter 1

Now one year had passed since boruto left the village.
Every thing in village is going well and Sarada is doing her missions as well as some training.

One day in morning:

The sun light is reached in sarada's room as she was preparing for her next mission which is given to her.

Her other team partners are cho cho and shikadai in this mission.

Afterwards she has packed her things she is going down stairs to front door saying,"Mom! I am going out",

"Ok honey! Take care of your self",Sakura yelled from kitchen.

(As for your information i should tell you that both Sarada and Sakura with guy named tiger lives in uzumaki house)
(Naruto already left village and after him boruto left village)

"Yeah mom",Sarada said replying.

This is her first mission outside the village after boruto left but she is not that much excited because she miss him.

She is trying everything in her power to find where boruto is.

Now she has chance to search outside the village by herself as she has mission outside the village.

"Hey Sarada", cho cho said while coming to Sarada.

"Hey chocho are you ready for mission?",Sarada asked her.
"Yeah ",chocho said.

"Where is shikadai?",Sarada asked while searching around for him.

"I am here,sorry i am bit late", shikadai said landing infront of them.

"Now i think we should start our mission",Sarada said while seeing outside of gates of konoha.

"Yeah", both Cho Cho and shikadai said unison.

After that they went on their mission.
Their mission is to secure scroll from hidden village of mist. And take that scroll to leaf village.

In evening when night is start to fall they approached the village and take scroll.
In next morning they left the mist village.

When they are in forest, not so far from leaf village,"i think we can safely make to leaf village", Cho cho said while all of them are jumping through trees.

"Yeah! I think so",Sarada said but she is bit sad because she is unable to find any clue regarding boruto.

Then suddenly they stop when Sarada said,"stop! We are being followed by someone"

they all started to search th area but nothing found even Sarada with her sharingan can't find anything but she is sure that she sensed someone near them.

Then suddenly one kunai is came from woods and stab in ground infront of them.

"Give me that scroll of yours",one person came out of the woods saying this.

"Who are you?",Sarada said while taking her kunai from her pocket.

"That's none of your business kido", person said while preparing another kunai for attack.

"Do you think you alone can take three of us?",sarada said with little smile.
Then suddenly ten more rauge ninja came infront of them.

"Now what you think kido",leader of them asked Sarada.

"Then let's settle this right now",she said activating her sharingan.

Now the fight has been started, the three of them are able to beat 10  of them, with this, shikadai and Cho Cho are now unable to fight and they are lying on ground but Sarada is still fighting but their leader is someone who is beyond their approach to defeat.