Sean got up slowly from the ground and tried to walk over to the bottles of medicine and herbs, examining each of them. He examined each herb until he saw one of the herbs was glowing.

"Why...is that herb...g-glowing?" He said to himself even though his mind was focusing on the discomfort

The herb was glowing a gold color and the outlines were like golden dust. Sean felt like he had seen this herb before as the pain started to get direr and he collapsed on the floor once again.

"Hailey was right...I should have told them...now I have to deal with this abdominal pain on my own..."

———————————————

Meanwhile with Elliot, he was running down the streets until he came across a mysterious alleyway. A mysterious figure stood in the alley wearing a black cloth covering their face and body.

"So... did you find the wolf hybrid?" The figure asked

"Yes I did, he seems to be very injured right now so I don't know if I can bring him to the king." Elliot replied as he twine his fingers

"I would bring him tomorrow morning to prevent any attention from anyone..."

"But he is injured... does the king really want an injured-"

"Silent purge! The king has requested his orders and you must obey! Do I make myself clear?!"

"Y-Yes sir..!!"

———————————————

Elliot returns to his little forest home and sees that Sean is passed out on the ground. He was about to pick him up and carry him back to his bed until he saw that his shirt was lifted up and saw a glimpse of Sean's wound.

"Oh dear, his wound looks very bad..." Elliot lifted up Sean's shirt more and examined the wound as a closer look until he came to a conclusion.

"Curse magic..."

Elliot grabbed a book from his shelf and began to open the book's pages flipping through each of the pages.

"Curse magic: when someone gets infected with this, they will have constant pain, hallucinations, nightmares, and even low energy levels..."

"Hm... curse magic... infected... no known cure...? Curse magic can result in many bad possibilities lending to terrible sickness and death, but... curse magic has the ability to turn the host into a horrific monster."

Elliot closed the book and stared at Sean before turning to the glowing gold herb he had. Elliot knew that herb had something to do with curse magic but he didn't know what. Elliot picked up Sean with all the strength he had, being careful as he can and placed him back on the bed.

"He's really light when he's cursed...I kinda feel bad for him..."

Elliot did really feel bad for Sean, deep down Elliot doesn't really want to do all these bad things but duties are duties. Elliot sat next to Sean, watching him sleep before staring at the window.

"I wish I didn't have to work for such bad people..." Elliot turned and stared at the family photo on his desk. He got up and picked up the family photo.

"This is all for you Matilda... and Mom... and Dad..."

———————————————

While Sean was in his unconsciousness, he had this weird feeling in his mind. It happened to be a dream.But it wasn't an ordinary dream... it was his last life.