Chapter 5

(I didn't use the FacePlay for the picture above cause it doesn't look good to me 🥲)

Meanwhile with the castle guards, they were flying in the night sky on their mutant bats until they saw the island that the council were on.

"Guards! There they are!" Liam pointed

"Come on, let's get them!" Henry added

While the guards were about to come straight forward, Zander was awakened from his snooze by the noises that weren't coming from his friends, but who were in the sky and that's when he knew he had to act fast.

"Guys wake up! Someone is coming! Look up!" Everyone started to wake up and saw the guards up in the night sky.

"Who the hell are they?!" Milly questioned

"I don't know! But they don't seem friendly! And they are coming right towards us!" Jake started to panic, like always

"What if we hide in the water? Water is bats' weakness!" Sean thought (smart move Sean)

"Absolutely not! After swimming towards this island, my legs still are sore!" Zander spoke

"Well, we have no choice or else we are bat food!" Hailey said as they quickly jumped into the ocean as the bats flew above them circling around each other.

"Wait, did they just jump in the water?" Liam asked

"Of course they did, you idiot! How are we supposed to get them now?!" Henry replied

"Soldiers aim at the group, don't let them get away!" The soldiers behind them started to shoot their fiery spears towards the teens.

Luke looked up at the surface and noticed six spears coming straight towards them and he had to alert the others, but since they can't talk underwater properly, he had to gesture his hands which he did.

"Q-quick..! Let's swim away!" Hailey, somehow can talk a little

The teens started to swim away from the soldiers, but they were catching up with them quickly and the teens couldn't stay underwater for too long with a limited amount of air, forcing them to return towards the surface.

"Quick! Grab them before they go down underwater again!" Liam informed

"How?!" Henry sounding dumb

"With the bats, you idiots! Soldiers go!"

The soldiers flew toward the teens, struggling to pick them up while they tried to break fear from the bat's grip. However, one of the bats managed to claw on Jake's shoulder trying to pick him up.

"AHH, GUYS HELP ME!"

"Don't worry, Jake I got you!!" Luke pulled out his bow and fired an arrow at the bat who grabbed Jake in the eye. The bat screeched and flew up as the soldier started to fire another spear at Luke.

"Luke watch out!" Zander warns his boyfriend, but he wasn't paying attention to the spear which ended up stabbing him in the shoulder.

"AHHHH!"
"LUKE!" Zander grabbed Luke, covering his stab wound from losing too much blood.

"You will pay for this!" Jake glared at Liam

"Believe me, we won't..!" Liam responded as a evil smirk

"Surround them!"
The soldiers started to surround the teens with their giant mutant bats once again, clawing and scratching trying to pick the teens up.
One of the bats managed to grab Milly with both of its claws as Milly tried to fight back.