Alternative Ending

Merry Christmas Everyone!!

I just read all of your votes yesterday and because it's Christmas I decided to type everything yesterday and supposed to post it yesterday ass well but because it takes me a lot of time to finished it I can just post it today but either way consider it as my gift instead of doing it within the next week and post it next week... So....

I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS ALTERNATIVE ENDING AND... I ALSO HOPE MY YOUNGER SISTER LIKE IT TOO😅

••••••••••

Previously on Chapter 18

"I thought so, I'll see you here..."LORD SIXTH" Sasuke said as he approach Itachi. Itachi chuckles "You do know that you can stop calling me that when just the two of us"

The two of them then look down. Looking at their brother's grave. ICHIRO UCHIHA.

Itachi then look up. "Sasuke..." Sasuke then look at his big brother and also look up. Itachi smile
"Don't you think, blue sky gives you Peacefullness" Sasuke also smile. "Yeah!"

~•••~

Alternative Chapter 19

~•~3rd person POV~•~

Its been 2 years since the 4th great ninja war had ended and the hidden leaf village and the rest is now leaving on a very peaceful day.

Itachi is now can be seen very busy doing a lot of paper works. 'I should take some rest let my clone do the rest of my work' Itachi thought creating a two clone and standing to his sit.

He was about to exit his room when suddenly the door busrt open. "Sasuke!! What's wrong... " Itachi ask in a worry tone looking at his brother who was breathing hard.

"Big brother... Big brother Ichiro's body.... It's gone... " Sasuke said "Wha... What..." Itachi said in disbelief "A while ago, I'm supposed to visit his grave again but what I saw is that his grave is been dug out" Sasuke said "Did Father and mother know about this? " itachi ask "yeah, the whole clan know about it by now, Father already ask the other to look for the person who is responsible for it. "Sasuke said.

Itachi's eye then started to swirl and turn into the eternal mangekyo sharingan. "I'm not going to let that person no matter who is he to see another tomorrow" Itachi then look at Sasuke "Sasuke go on help in looking for that criminal, I'll ask the anbu and let some of the jounin know" "I understand"

~•~

"Lord Hokage, we haven't found anyone yet, we try all the possible way to track the person responsible" Kakashi reported behind him is Naruto and Sakura and the rest of the konoha twelve. Fugaku, Mikoto, Shisui and Sasuke was on the side.

"I still can't think of anything that they need to Ichiro's body since if I remember he doesn't have his eyes anymore" Naruto said "well, it's just a guest but Ichiro is still a full blood uchiha even without his eyes his flesh and dna can also be taken to accord" Sakura said.

"Sakura is right" a voice coming from behind shows the previous Hokage with her is the toad sannin "Granny and pervy sage" Naruto said. "We've heard about the incident, that's why we immediately go back to the village" Tsunade said. "But by the looks of it you still haven't found the person" "yes.. " Itachi said.

When suddenly all of their attention was caught when a sudden light come from Itachi wrisk.

"Lord Hokage!"