11

~•~Tsunade's POV~•~

"Lady Tsunade, a monk from the temple just arrive at the front of our village injured. He said that the Akatsuki attacked the Temple" "Shizume call the Nīju Shotai Azuma's group." "YES!"

Azuma, Shikamaru, Izumo and Kotetsu are inside the room. "We just got and news that the Akatsuki is inside the fire country. And take out the whole monk of the temple. I bet is their after is the head monk bounty. Here..." I handed them a folder.

Azuma then take the folder. He looked at it and give it to Shikamaru. "This... Amazing... This info." Shikamaru said "I know and we are lucky to have it" I said "now use it to your advantage" and they left the room.

Then another crow fly in, inside my room. 'His letter getting frequent lately. It must mean that the Akatsuki is doing an all out attacked to every village. I was able to rely the other information to other village just like what Lord third instruct me, now we just need to prepare for worst.'

Then on cue Shikaku enter the room. "Is it another letter" He ask "Yes" I then handed the letter to him. "I'll be going then" he then left. "Lady Tsunade...it's just that you've been getting that anonymous letter and I... " "you want to know where is it coming from" Shizune then nod. I sighed "you know I don't even need to tell you because you know him already" I said and I gained a question look from her. "Figure it out yourself... If you have a guess... Just remember to only tell me" she then nod "yes!"

~•~

~•~3rd Person POV~•~

The fight between Azuma's team and Akatsuki team, Hidan and Kakuzu raged on. It was a tough battle. But because of the information they have and the fast back-up from the anbu and other team they was able to corner the two immortal member of Akatsuki.

Shikamaru used everything he have just to make sure to defeat them with the help of the information he have devised a planned that will make the battle to their advatages.

They separate the two Akatsuki first while immobilizing Hidan to prevent him in doing his ritual way of killing, while Kakashi, Itachi, Sasuke are fighting Kakuzu.

~•~

~•~Ichiro's POV~•~

"I know I'll find you here" Kisame said making me to open my eye while resting on the top of tree branch. "You love sight seeing after all" "what is it" I asked.

"Have you heard Kakuzu and Hidan was defeated by those leaf shinobi. Can you believe it they really defeat them, first it was Deidara and Sasori now them, I feel like we are slowly plucked out by those leaf ninja "He said

"alright, you talk to much" I said "yeah! Yeah! I know you don't like talking about your village after all" he then left. Using my cloak. I smile behind it. 'Now one major death was prevented... Now what should I do for the next one' I close my eyes and continue my precious rest.

~•~Tsunade's POV~•~

"How are the injured" I ask "everyone is now in the intensive care unit" Shizune said then a moment later Shikamaru and Itachi enter the room. Looks like they're here to report about the mission.

The two told me the whole story and how the fight was,how everyone is been injured, and other information "How's Kakashi, Sasuke and Azuma" "Sasuke is fine, he only have some bruise, Kakashi have more serious injuries but he'll do fine" Itachi said. "Azuma-sensei is also fine, he did suffer some fatal injuries but he will live" Shikamaru said "I'm happy that everyone survive" I said.

"Lady Tsunade, I've been wanted to asked, the information you gave us is amazing and valuable that it almost saves almost our life, without it we might have a lot of casualty than we have right now, I also heard from Kakashi-sensei that you also handed them a similar folder containing those detail information but about a different member of Akatsuki and they also able to defeat them"

"I don't know I feel like it's too much to be a coincidence" Shikamaru said. I look at Itachi who is also waiting for my answered. 'Well this is bad, I can't just tell them a half baked lies, these two are a genius, it's impossible to fool them'

"Lady Tsunade... " Shikamaru said.

The door of my office then open 'Save by the door!' "Lady Tsunade, Shikaku is here to have an audience with you" "I see, let him in" I said "Dad, Why are you here" "private business" Shikaku said.

"Shikamaru and Itachi. Job well done. Tell this also to all of the ninja who become a part of that mission" "let's play a game of shogi later, son" Shikaku said to Shikamaru. The boy then nod. Then they reluctantly leave. Itachi gives a final bow to Shikaku before he leaves.

"You're just in time" I said looking at Shikaku and put a private seal "That kid is really know how to ask question huh? " "now I don't know how to dodge those questions about him if this keep up" "don't worry I'll talk to my kid later"

"Well it's not just Shikamaru, you know. Everyone who have a brain will find it suspicious for me to have those detailed information about the Akatsuki" "you have a point" "I'm amazed that he hasn't given the Akatsuki a clue about him" "well he did planned all of this"

••••••••••

"True Change cannot be made if it is bound by laws and limitations, predictions and imagination."

-Itachi Uchiha

••••••••••

The Twenty Platoons (二十小隊, Nijū Shōtai,) are a task force created by the Fifth Hokage consisting of twenty four-man teams. Their mission is to scour the Land of Fire in search of members of Akatsuki. The Akatsuki members are to be captured alive, but if that is not possible they are to be eliminated.

That's the end of chapter 11.😊
Thanks for Reading! 😆
What do you think? Do you like it? 🤔

I refuse to let Azuma die so, yeah I did by best to keep him alive dear reader.😤. It's just that his death in the anime is one of the memorable part that I cry especially his last moment when he said his message to his team 10.😭

Don't forget to vote or leave a comment! 😇