I always took a candid photo of her, sometimes if she's doing something, or just seating there. Every small movements from her, I always capture it with my camera or with my eyes as my camera. I just found myself falling for her even more before.

I feel someone touch my camera when I'm sleeping when I knew it was Elly I pulled her and she lay beside me, I hug her tight. "Get up, I'm going to arrange my things" she said but I didn't let her go "Nope, a minute" I said and I scrub her hair, I fall asleep again while doing that.

I woke up and I saw Elly was sleeping beside me, and I saw Mom go out from the kitchen "Good evening son" Mom said and I nodded, she knew I can't greet her because Elly was sleeping "We never bother to woke the two of you because you two looks tired" Mom said.

"Thanks Mom, and I'm waiting Elly to wake up" I said and Mom nodded, I look at Elly, I knew every single details of her face, it is too much if I ask God that He made Elly for me? And I was made for her too?

After minutes of staring at her she woke up and I can't stop my heart from beating faster than the usual. I'm really whipped! We go to the kitchen to have a dinner, I feel how much she missed her parents, but I always remind her that we are her family.

Elly asked my parents if she can go out and do activities with her blockmate house, and I already knew who is it. But in the end, they will do their activities here in our house to make Elly more comfortable.

When she was about to go inside her room when I call her "If it's okay, I'm here in the house this Saturday?" I ask her permission, maybe she want to work with Ace only the two of them? "What do you mean?" she asked confused.

"I mean, Ace will be here this Saturday, I mean you comfortable when I'm here too? With the two of you?" I asked her and she just laughed at me "Of course, I'm more comfortable when your around" she said that makes my heart flutter.

"Thanks, I'm always at your side to make you comfortable more" I assured her, that no matter what happens I will comfort her. Until Saturday came, Ace was going in our house, I settle myself from afar.

When Elly leave the house to fetch Ace on our gate, I get my camera and look at the photos I shot, it's Elly's photos "Wait me here, I'll just get my things" I heard Elly said and go upstairs.

"Looks like I'm not welcome in your house" Ace said so I look at him, should I distance myself? "It's just a joke, I mean I'm just joking, anyway thank you for letting me go here" he said and I nodded

"I know you like Vanessa and to assure you, I don't like her in a romantic way, Vanessa was just my friend, my best friend and she's dear to me" he said and I'm at ease, atleast I knew he don't like Elly in that way "Just don't do nasty things to her, she's fragile and I bet you know her past?" I said and he nodded.

"Yeah, she told me, she went through a lot" he said and I nodded at him "So take care of Elly, she's carefree but scared to face everything because of her past" I said and he nodded "I will, she deserved to be happy after ehat happened so I'm glad she's comfortable with me"

"I mean no harm" he said and I nodded, and Elly caught our attention so when the ready their things, I just seat there, and prepare their food. They are both serious in doing their activities, I also took a photo of them studying together and a photo of Elly.

After my class I immediately go to Elly's university and I saw Ace leaning towards Elly, and blowing something on her eyes, I know I'm looking at Ace like I'm going to kill me him on the spot.

"Thanks" I heard Elly said and Ace nodded "Your welcome but your man is fetching you now, I don't want to die on the spot" Ace said, and Elly look at me, she already have a smile for me.